Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Sad to say, but this is one of the reasons there are so few new players
Replies: 71   Views: 353,069   Pages: 5   Last Post: Jun 3, 2015, 12:04 PM by: rainwolf

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 71   Views: 353,069   Pages: 5   [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]
jaqueline_

Re: Sad to say, but this is one of the reasons there are so few new players
Posted: Feb 27, 2013, 2:10 AM

My Last post on this topic...

"Set out to correct the worlds wrongs and you will only certainly wind up adding to them." This thread is a perfect example of the previous statement. I believe that is what Albert Einstein was referring to when he said "We can not solve our problems with the same level of thinking that created them."

When Gandhi was asked how peace could be achieved he replied "Peace is the way". Carl Jung wrote "If there is anything that we wish to change in the child, we should first examine it and see whether it is not something that could better be changed in ourselves."

Einstein thought that the only decision we make is whether we believe we live in a friendly or hostile universe. Our experiences are nothing more than the universe reflecting our beliefs back to us. To think we can experience others kindness and respect if we ourselves are disrespectful and unkind is a set up for unhappiness.

Something else to keep in mind: That which we focus our attention on is what grows stronger.

I am sorry that you do not feel welcomed at pente.org. However if you have a desire to feel welcomed, you will find a way...

Peace,
Jaqueline

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Feb 27, 2013, 2:13 AM

ok, and I shall attempt to contact dweebo to confer on my belief of said memo from long ago. and additionally find out what is dweebo's current findings of what he thinks should be the current rules as contended in the aforesaid forum thread.

to be continued.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
bluegreen

Posted: Feb 27, 2013, 2:41 AM

All this verbage and distraction, only one so far has been man enough to get to the heart of the issue. Before this thread is deleted by those focused on everything else but the real issue, I'd like to say thanks again jhs55; your response was direct, on topic, and classy.

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Feb 27, 2013, 2:48 AM

the following has been submitted to dweebo:

Dear Peter,
An issue has arisen at Pente-org, whereby the contention is a debate over whether or not you do or do not support the following policy:

I say:
Whether a table is set to private or not, a person is not allowed to submit a copy and paste of table chat into the public forum unless one of the following things takes place first:
A- the person was granted permission from all table participants to do so
B-the person submitted the table chat to an admin first and the admin granted them permission to do so
C- the person contacted an admin about it and received no response back from said admin within 30 days, and the table chat is in regards to a threat of violence or similar serious nature
D-what ever dweebo wants to add to the list

now the contending party says the following:
that, if a table is not set to private any table chat can be publicly displayed in the forum without the other participants permission even if it goes so far as to cause the other participants public embarrassment.

Dweebo i do hereby respectfully request for relief that you make a ruling and submit your findings of policy in regards the aforesaid to the pente-org website.

~Zoey K

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
bluegreen

Posted: Feb 27, 2013, 3:02 AM

WOW!

I have very little respect for you Zoeyk. You seem so smart, yet you dont have the ability to stay on topic, make a valid point, or stand on your own feet. Having to run to the letter of the law, NEVER mentioning the heart of the issue.

From the start, every response from you has been like a contest. The main problem for you, has been that I dared to expose a wrong, and disrespected the crown by not bowing to your erroneous logic. Yet you hypocritically have done the very same thing.

Whenever I see your name, that crown will represent you as the king of the gatekeepers. I take back what I said earlier, that it is a compliment to be mistaken as you. We are nothing alike.

I agree, that in terms of a Pente, you are a big fish, but your pond is tiny and thick with bile.

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Feb 27, 2013, 3:10 AM

In my humble opinion you owe jhs55 an apology for publicly embarrassing him and violating his presumed privacy rights.

I refuse to address your topic until either one of the following happens:

A- Dweebo rules in your favor.

B- you make a new thread where you didn't post the table chat.

C- you put a gun to my head.

D- but not limited to.

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Feb 27, 2013, 3:17 AM

i wish up2ng would show up and give his 2 cents here. this is out of hand.

bluegreen

Posted: Feb 27, 2013, 3:21 AM

You didnt even know the difference between slander and libel until I told you. Other than lame attempts at distraction from the original subject, you're delusional if you think you have any value as an attorney.

Check that, I would pay you to represent my opponent.

Now we are getting into a whole other reason why so many people have left this website. Lo! The King, approacheth!!!

LOL

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Feb 27, 2013, 3:28 AM

haha nice. i did admit that you were right on that. it was an attack of his character publicly and by text, but(not "but", should say "and") i failed to prove that it was based on lie. so you got me thus far. however, if i really wanted to waste time i could probably come up with an argument of how you skewed the truth and thus it would actually become more like slander. but i haven't the time to care, so i wont.

and yes i knew what slander and libel was. and no i am not an attorney. i just study law for fun.

Message was edited by: zoeyk at Feb 27, 2013 1:30 PM

bluegreen

Posted: Feb 27, 2013, 3:34 AM

King of the Gatekeepers, you have been wrong on every lame attempt at distraction you have made.

You still dont get it. Slander is spoken, Libel is written (or broadcasted). Is that too technical for you to comprehend?

Still, you have yet to say that it is wrong to mistreat other players. Your ego wont let you.

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Feb 27, 2013, 3:37 AM

>The King, approacheth!!!

lol, you crack me up. look man im retired from pente basically. and i really don't care about crown and points and social pente status at this stage in my life. Im barely on here over the last year. The site provided for me and i try to give back to the community when i can. i have been a helpful person for several members, ask around. we don't have steady admins so i do my best to volunteer in the small windows i get available to me. I'm not trying to power trip here. i really do like your points, but i just cant talk about them IN HERE UNTIL YOU REMOVE THE TABLE CHAT. your stubbornness is your down fall. and my stubbornness is also your downfall in this case.

bluegreen

Posted: Feb 27, 2013, 3:41 AM

Legalism from someone who cant even comprehend a simple definition. The only one who cant see that you are not on a power trip is that myopic dude in your mirror.

jhs55 manned up and owned his own words. You still cant stay on topic.

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Feb 27, 2013, 3:44 AM

> You still dont get it. Slander is spoken, Libel is
> written (or broadcasted). Is that too technical for
> you to comprehend?

yes its way too technical for me to comprehend. can you break it down to me in laymen terms with a set of crayons please?

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Feb 27, 2013, 3:46 AM

Id rather drink a cup of glass shards, then talk about your topic with you, as long as that table chat is still posted.

we can go round n round allll dayyyy

bluegreen

Posted: Feb 27, 2013, 3:50 AM

Yeah, in your eyes, I am the one who is stubborn. LOL

Were this a court, I would be the prosecution, jhs55 the defendant, and you would be his sorry excuse for a defense.

The defendant has already admitted his error, and graciously appologized.

Everyone else left the court, and the only people remaining are the three of us: me, you, and your emense ego.

Look at your perspective, your court example was nothing but a contest between you and I. Why? Because for you this is not about the actual subject, or what is right or wrong: From the start, this is a chalenge for you to try and get someone (me) to submit to your obviously superior intellect.

Replies: 71   Views: 353,069   Pages: 5   [ Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next ]
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]