Home » Forum Home » Development

Topic: Last Log In Date on Profile
Replies: 7   Views: 20,397   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jan 27, 2005, 9:38 PM by: dweebo

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 7   Views: 20,397   Pages: 1  
partica

Last Log In Date on Profile
Posted: Nov 12, 2003, 12:23 AM

Would it be possible to put a last login date on a user's profile?

dweebo

Home page
Re: Last Log In Date on Profile
Posted: Nov 12, 2003, 5:17 AM

Anything's possible partica!

Yes actually that would be pretty easy to do, I do record that information.

-dweebo

Pente Rocks!
dweebo

Home page
Posted: Nov 20, 2003, 10:34 PM

Last login date is now up on user profile's.

Also, registration date is up as well, going back to 12/16/2001 (when I started to keep track).

-dweebo

Pente Rocks!
ilurath

Posted: Jul 24, 2004, 12:44 AM

Nice work Dweebo! One thing I find amusing though, is that this information is available when I double click a user inside of DSG's applet. This (of course) will result in the current date being displayed in their Last Login Date. Any way we could keep around the old value while they are logged in that first time?

Example: Ilurath Last Logged in (before today) on 12/22/2003.

Then update the user profile when they exit?

If it is too hard I can understand not wanting to do it, but most often, the only time I see profiles is when I double click somebody online...

-Phil

partica

Posted: Jul 29, 2004, 6:14 PM

It appears on the profile page when using it to search for some of the names on the Rating/Rank list via the player search feature, not just when you double click a name in the lobby. That is where I find it most beneficial!

ilurath

Posted: Jul 29, 2004, 7:07 PM

Yup, it does appear there as well, but my point was that it is odd to include this information when you double click somebody online...

Of course it is going to be whatever day it is at the moment when you double click them

My suggestion was only to either make the online double clicking version of the last login date a date different than the current date, or you could probably remove displaying the information when inside the applet.

Probably I am making too much of an effort for something so small, but it just struck me as odd/amusing.

-Phil

dweebo

Home page
Posted: Jul 29, 2004, 8:50 PM

Yes it is kind of funny, I noticed that myself awhile ago, it's basically pointless to display when logged into the game room (unless you're viewing a profile of someone like dmitri who stays logged in for 3 days straight).

I guess when I coded it I just looked at all the fields in a user's profile and displayed them, without giving them much thought.

-dweebo

Pente Rocks!
dweebo

Home page
Posted: Jan 27, 2005, 9:38 PM

When viewing stats within game room, the last login date is no longer displayed. So there

-Peter

Pente Rocks!
Replies: 7   Views: 20,397   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]