Home » Forum Home » Completed » 16th Anniversary World Champion Tournament 2015

Topic: RIII - lupulo v conneccis
Replies: 2   Views: 18,538   Pages: 1   Last Post: May 27, 2016, 10:15 AM by: lupulo

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 2   Views: 18,538   Pages: 1  
zoeyk

Home page
RIII - lupulo v conneccis
Posted: Apr 24, 2016, 5:37 PM

Communicate with your opponent here. Specify your time zone when referring to a time to meet, and use AM or PM, and state the numeric date, not just day of the week. If every week your opponent offers 3 or more days in the week to play, and you offer only one time to play on your day off, which your opponent can't make, this can be grounds to have you removed from the tourney for lack of effort/flexibility.

~zoeyk

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare

lupulo

Home page
Re: RIII - lupulo v conneccis
Posted: Apr 27, 2016, 12:38 AM

Hey Cis, playing on any day incl. weekends somewhere between 6 pm [CEST] and 11 pm [CEST] or even later usually works fine for me.

Let me know if you already got preferable dates.

Figuring out a time which works well for both of us shouldn´t turn out any complicated I guess...

On vas regarder...

cu soon!

Sapere aude.
lupulo

Home page
Re: RIII - lupulo v conneccis
Posted: May 27, 2016, 10:15 AM

Talked to conneccis yesterday. We both don?t expect any (further) schedule difficulties in between the upcoming days and will play our match(es) soon then very likely...

conneccis just might find a new suitable browser that enables him to play Java-based live games again.

Besides the known issues [disabled Java-plug-in, cf. be-waters topic: https://pente.org/gameServer/forums/thread.jspa?forumID=3&threadID=230390&tstart=0] with most Chrome based browsers
-like Chrome itself of course, Chromium, Citro, Comodo Dragon, Iron just to name a few...Opera might still work, not sure-
it recently has become an issue with Firefox too (at least with the actual 64bit version).

I switched from Firefox 64bit to Maxthon Cloud Browser due to those problems a short while ago and it works fine for me.

Installing the game room on your desktop and entering it independently from any browser might also be a working solution as rainwolf emphasized in the above mentioned topic.

Well, as we all experienced how tricky it can be to schedule fitting times to play one might find it good to know that at least technical difficulties can't prevent the occurence of live playing action fun here (yet)...yaaay!

C ya on the battlefield

Sapere aude.
Replies: 2   Views: 18,538   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]