Home » Forum Home » Tournaments » Tournaments - General

Topic: Time to sign up! Q.F.S.P. Tourney # 3
Replies: 19   Views: 96,007   Pages: 2   Last Post: Feb 20, 2008, 7:39 AM by: karlw

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 19   Views: 96,007   Pages: 2   [ Previous | 1 2 ]
zoeyk

Home page
Re: Time to sign up! Q.F.S.P. Tourney # 3
Posted: Feb 20, 2008, 12:43 AM

once a month on the 5th,..fine by me. however that won't always fall on the same day of the week. I think pentefun is proposing a set day of the week. so how about the first saturday or sunday of every month?
just throwing an idea out there.

its all up to you guys. perhaps more people can post there ideas of a schedule that's more fair for all.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
nodnarbo

Posted: Feb 20, 2008, 12:58 AM

honestly, this next month is really bad for me anytime. Like you said people don't read the board, so we need to get people to read the board before your questions will be answered

rlawler

Posted: Feb 20, 2008, 2:32 AM

Hell with the Polish!!! Let them have their own Speed Tourney. I don't like playing them anyway, they beat up on me to bad. My point being I don't think Zoeyk has exclusive rights to holding Speed Pente Tournaments. Have several around the world and qualifying champions meet 1-4 times a year for the world champ. Just kidding about the Polish, but do understand that many of the best are there.
The World Pente Federation????

Randy

nodnarbo

Posted: Feb 20, 2008, 3:37 AM

um...I don't see anyone else trying to get tournaments together...
maybe we should try to help zoeyk rather than criticizing him, ever think of that?

karlw

Posted: Feb 20, 2008, 7:39 AM

Hey I hosted and managed three great tournaments a year ago. But nowadays school and work take up most of my time. I'm kinda phasing pente out. But I'll still play a speed pente tourmament anytime I have time (weekdends are best for me (excluding Sunday night), and Thursday nights are fine too.)

It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
Replies: 19   Views: 96,007   Pages: 2   [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]