Home » Forum Home » Completed » Pente - April 2005 Below 1700

Topic: Resign
Replies: 2   Views: 24,258   Pages: 1   Last Post: May 17, 2005, 9:02 AM by: mickeyss

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 2   Views: 24,258   Pages: 1  
boggle

Resign
Posted: May 14, 2005, 10:57 AM

Peter,
I resign from the 1700 and below catagory...No ill sentements but i play here daily and its tuff to play opponents on a last minute notice..For those who play here a lot can relate..
I officially withdraw from the tournament,for I wont chase players to play..
Best reguards /Mick.Thank you.
P.S. this is a great site and will recomend it to all..

dweebo

Home page
Re: Resign
Posted: May 16, 2005, 10:39 PM

I moved this thread to the tournament forum, since it makes more sense here. I'm sorry to hear that you are dropping out mickeyss/boggle.

A little confused on why you are dropping out though. Your opponent for the round has tried to contact you in the forum many times to get a game in, I don't see you "chasing" players to play.

I would not recommend that any player try to get their games in by just being in the game room every day, I doubt anyone can be there 24hrs a day for 2 weeks, and everyone has different schedules, so it is best to try and coordinate a time to play. Also, how would your opponent know you were here when you appear to have created another user id to play with?

I realize that many players have created more than one player ID in the past, however I have to point out that it is no longer acceptable to play rated games at DSG using more than one player ID. Please refer to http://www.pente.org/gameServer/help/helpWindow.jsp?file=ratedPolicy

-dweebo

Pente Rocks!
mickeyss

Home page
Re: Resign
Posted: May 17, 2005, 9:02 AM

Peter ,
I am sorry to reply with a different name and also sorry to resign,but its difficult to play according to others at thier convinience..No ***** here intended..
I will continue to play on..
Best regards to all..
with the right name, Mickeyss,over and out.

Replies: 2   Views: 24,258   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]