Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: trouble opening site to lobby
Replies: 5   Views: 30,951   Pages: 1   Last Post: Aug 9, 2011, 8:31 AM by: nadereazar

Search Forum

Back to Topic List
Replies: 5   Views: 30,951   Pages: 1  
ndlsnpns

trouble opening site to lobby
Posted: Jun 11, 2011, 10:12 PM

When I open the Pente site it automatically opens to one of my turnbased games instead of the lobby format.
Is there something to do to change this?
Thnaks for any suggestions.

painter62

Re: trouble opening site to lobby
Posted: Jun 21, 2011, 5:15 PM

Anytime I leave the site and come back I have to sign in every time...why doesn't the site "remember" me?

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Jul 7, 2011, 4:17 AM

try using firefox, don't use explorer. and make sure to update your java. if still having issues then delete your cookies and cache. if it is not a problem happening to all people then it is not the sites fault, its a issue with your software or something related to the users end. well i think so any how.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
punny

Posted: Aug 9, 2011, 5:08 AM

I haven't been able to go to my dashboard for a least 24 hours now. When ever I try I get html code instead. Until now I couldn't even access the forum to ask about the problem. I've re-installed Java and deleted my cookies and cache but they haven't corrected the problem. I usually use Firefox but the same problem occurs in explorer too.

Can anyone help?

fmrenard

Posted: Aug 9, 2011, 5:29 AM

I think it's an universal issue. I can't view my dashboard either.

nadereazar

Posted: Aug 9, 2011, 8:31 AM

I also have the same error. I can see any section except Dashboard. When I try Dashboard, below error is shown:

Stack trace:
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.jsp.gameServer.index_jsp._jspService(index_jsp.java:213)
at org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:374)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:342)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:267)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.pente.gameServer.client.web.LoginFilter.doFilter(LoginFilter.java:318)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:568)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Replies: 5   Views: 30,951   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List