Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Login Error
Replies: 4   Views: 32,483   Pages: 1   Last Post: Feb 8, 2011, 5:39 PM by: xtraclassy

Search Forum

Back to Topic List
Replies: 4   Views: 32,483   Pages: 1  
yinyang195

Login Error
Posted: Feb 8, 2011, 4:09 AM

I am new to the site but a couple of times I've been booted off... internet slowed or something. I made sure it was working fine, but I couldn't get into the game room. A screen keeps coming up saying I'm already logged in, so it won't let me log in. What's up with that?

zoeyk

Home page
Re: Login Error
Posted: Feb 8, 2011, 6:04 AM

there is already a thread for this subject. go to this link to join the original thread for this issue.

http://pente.org/gameServer/forums/thread.jspa?forumID=3&threadID=4649&tstart=0

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
xtraclassy

Posted: Feb 8, 2011, 6:20 AM

If you don't log in on the same computer all the time, make sure you actually click "Logout" when leaving one computer for the next.

Simply closing the browser, Internet Explorer, FireFox, Safari, etc. doesn't necessarily log you out.

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Feb 8, 2011, 8:07 AM

thanks classy. although that doesn't seem to relate to the problem at hand. but good to know.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
xtraclassy

Posted: Feb 8, 2011, 5:39 PM

Always helps to understand a problem. The system does not know she was disconnected. Its the same problem that sometimes occurs when one logs in on multiple computers.
That is how we understand that we need to find a way to let the system know that we are logged out. Typically, most web sites keep track of logged in users using cookies or other temporary Internet files. That's why and how we derive the solution of clearing the java cache or deleting all temporary Internet files.

Replies: 4   Views: 32,483   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List