Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Cant get into the game room
Replies: 2   Views: 34,766   Pages: 1   Last Post: Aug 1, 2010, 10:50 AM by: zoeyk

Search Forum

Back to Topic List
Replies: 2   Views: 34,766   Pages: 1  
joecarguy

Cant get into the game room
Posted: May 27, 2010, 7:18 AM

Help i cant get into the game room. says something about my internet connection and gives me a reconect button but nothing works. Help please

lipenwald

Re: Cant get into the game room
Posted: Jul 31, 2010, 11:19 PM

I have the same problem it started a few days ago and I can no longer get past the home page. I will let you know if I have any luck. If you get knocked off line I suggest you log off and join as a guest it beats not playing.
Lipenwald

zoeyk

Home page
Re: Cant get into the game room
Posted: Aug 1, 2010, 10:50 AM

not being able to join the main lobby in the first place.
try joining the beginners room instead. this works much better i found. and no it doesn't go to the beginners room, what it does is re-route you to the main lobby, for some strange reason. this seems to be the best solution ive found.

now if your in the lobby and get booted, and you name is still in there ghosting. this is a different issue. and no, clearing browser cache will not resolve this, contrary to popular theories.
for this you must either wait a minimum of 20 minutes for the site to boot your ghosting name from there, oorrr
you must join in as a guest.
the site has a bug that has been doing this, for several months now to many people. and has caused many players to lose rated sets. which is absolutely terrible!!!

i sympathize for all players this happens too.

hopefully one day dweebo will be able to fix this new bug,

zoeyk

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
Replies: 2   Views: 34,766   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List