Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Match Challenge, Zoeyk ~VS~ Richardiii - 2010 / richard declined so far...
Replies: 7   Views: 36,169   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jan 29, 2010, 2:46 PM by: dweebo

Search Forum

Back to Topic List
Replies: 7   Views: 36,169   Pages: 1  
zoeyk

Home page
Match Challenge, Zoeyk ~VS~ Richardiii - 2010 / richard declined so far...
Posted: Jan 20, 2010, 11:55 PM

Zoeyk ~VS~ Richardiii 2010 Match.

For fun Ide like to challenge Richardiii to a match.
continued Live rated sets until someone sweeps the other, or 5 drawn sets, which ever comes first. No Victor if 5 draws.
The victor is merely awarded bragging rights, and points. no crown involved.

and committing Seppuku aka Hara Kiri(a form of Japanese ritual suicide by disembowelment) is only optional upon losing.
boy, some one sure lucked out there!

do you accept my challenge Richard?

~zoeyk

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare

jackschidt

Re: Match Challenge, Zoeyk

SCHMACK!!! (the sound of a pair of leather gloves brought into rapid contact with the cheek of man in a crowed room, bringing immediate silence and attention to the man who would the king).

up2ng

Re: Match Challenge, Zoeyk ~VS~ Richardiii - 2010
Posted: Jan 21, 2010, 12:46 AM

Hey this sounds great! Good to see top players battling it out (assuming your challenge is accepted of course).

I assume you're talking Pente. Will you play at the new default (10/5) settings (works out to perhaps a 12 minute timer or so) or do you have something else in mind?

It would be great if you could work out a time in advance and post it here so that we can watch.

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Jan 21, 2010, 12:53 AM

Yes Pente,
No not 10/5, Yes 20/0
Yes game times will be posted.
Yes IF he accepts my challenge.

If he does not accept my challenge he must disembowel himself to cleanse his shame for dodging, hehe, no but seriously!

on a side note tho,.. have you guys seen this? it appears to be missing, i figured ide contact the local dairy companies to put out an A.P.B. to find it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

hehehehe i couldnt resist!

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
karlw

Posted: Jan 21, 2010, 3:01 AM

**** someone must've taught zoey how to use photoshop.

It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
richardiii

Posted: Jan 21, 2010, 3:19 AM

I'll think about it, but u know i am not the challenge i used to be. I haven't played any serious pente in few years and you know it.

If i decide to get serious again soon, i might take u up on that, but any matches i played now would just be unplanned ill-thought out brain-farts.

I have come close to retiring all my games at BK multiple times, just cause i find it difficult to care enough about my games to try.

or maybe i am just a coward.

anyway i'll let u known soon enough.

Also, Hara-kiri was a different reference to suicide from Seppuku. While Seppuku referred specifically to ritual self-disemboweling, Hara Kiri more commonly referred to methods including the common way women took their own lives; by plunging a Tanto through their own throats.

richardiii

Re: Match Challenge, Zoeyk ~VS~ Richardiii - 2010 / richard declined so far...
Posted: Jan 24, 2010, 12:13 AM

I am sorry. I got my terms bass-akwards "Seppuku" = various forms of ritual suicide, of which "Hara Kiri" literally "belly cut" was one form, and the most highlighted in Japanese history.

dweebo

Home page
Re: Match Challenge, Zoeyk ~VS~ Richardiii - 2010 / richard declined so far
Posted: Jan 29, 2010, 2:46 PM

ignore this, trying to fix thread

Pente Rocks!
Replies: 7   Views: 36,169   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List