Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Can you help my friend Bob find a job?
Replies: 37   Views: 144,339   Pages: 3   Last Post: Sep 3, 2009, 9:31 PM by: valleyboy

Search Forum

Back to Topic List
Replies: 37   Views: 144,339   Pages: 3   [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]
valleyboy

Re: Can you help my friend Bob find a job?
Posted: Sep 2, 2009, 3:52 PM

Right, halffast...not too many yrs back nosovs couldn't even READ what we're saying without experienceing abject fear. And here we're so accustomed to this total freedom that we will let ourselves be herded this way and that, thinking it's just another politcal dog- and pony-show, completely sure that we can go our own way at any time...til the gate slams shut behind us. Eternal vigilance, boys.

halffast

Home page
Dredge the waters some more,,,,,
Posted: Sep 2, 2009, 8:04 PM

Funny it strikes me that noone asked the germaine question here.......wtf does Bob do for a living anyway? Is he in line with the gerbils waiting for a pellet or does his background reflect initiative and purpose? Is he a corporate guy or a small biz cat? Specialized or blueneck? Or does he have the cojones to get things done himself FOR himself (or even better yet to be a pillar and guide to those around him by risking and trading in his community's marketplace )? Noone's particularly stumped at the root of our equally pathetic and peculiar epidemic of obesity in this country. The source is plain to see, i.e., what goes in is what you'll get coming out(cheet-o's + ice cream + no exercise = you're not Uma Thurman or Angelina or anyone else I would pay good money to see naked)......Rocket scientists and George Bush Jr alike proclaim it in one triumphant voice.

Damned thing is, that axiom has a continuity to it that endures a lot longer and goes much, much deeper than a lot of us would like to admit, and when we convince ourselves differently and live those lies individually or as a community struggling upstream beating ourselves bloody against the rock that is the Truth, well people, people were born to die my friends........That Truth will be here a Loooooong, looooong time after we've all metamorphosized through that worm buffet pointin' to the sky.........

To summarize: When a guy from across the globe comes up in arguably the most dangerous political climate of any of our times, establishes himself globally as a Go Master (No REALLY, not just pixels and **** on a screen......Japanese Masters devote their lives to all sorts of Art, Calligraphy, etc.....Go is one of those outlets for students with extraordinary mathematical skill. The ranking system is similar to that of Ai-Kido, etc....its a pretty BIG deal) STARTS A BUSINESS trading internationally in specialized equipment that benefits mankind and still has the inclination to master English, the most nosensical language on the planet as his 2nd language (that I'm aware of I should say......he probably has a few others that he picked up one rainy afternoon when he was bored lol) , while his so-called U.S. equivalent (or in the subjects own blind eye 'superior' lmfao) can barely wrap his brain around his native spelling and grammar, much less carry the Russian's weight in wet underwear mentally or in business, etc. then I do believe we have evidence enough that mastery of freedom and the authority to proclaim thus has precious little to do with what flag waved over your bassinet. Our plight has FAR less to do with our neighbors on this globe than it has to do with ourselves IMO.......LMFAO besides that those fucking lines are IMAGINARY people (ironically like most that we abide by in this place). Why in God's name would a rational human being malign themselves against another over an imaginary line? Wait I do recall being pretty pissed about my sister crossing MY line in the back seat of the car whilst roadtripping through Oklahoma as a boy......come to think of it that was pretty damned fucked up what she was doing there! Keep your cookies on MY side of the middle seat you filthy tramp! The nerve! She's lucky I didn't toss her *** out the window with the wrapper from my Big Mac in the Old-fashioned non biodegradeable styrofoam container on I-76 whistlin' "Off the Road Again" along with Willie in the middle of the night......hmmmmf! Rant complete. Ty for your support Be NICE. I like reading what Nosovs has to say.

jhs55

Posted: Sep 2, 2009, 8:26 PM

As I said before a very good book on this subject is " Deep Economy "
Give it a try jack, it will greatly expand on what your saying here, for instance, when you eat a bite of food here in this country it will have traveled on average 1500 miles just to get to your mouth.

jackschidt

Posted: Sep 2, 2009, 8:58 PM

Click on the picture above. This, is what I'm talking about. 7,000, that's SEVEN THOUSAND $100 million ($100,000,000) pallets of money shipped out of the country EVERY YEAR!!!

halffast

Home page
Posted: Sep 2, 2009, 9:34 PM

OK so those pallets just grow out of the rarified earth here in the USA? I suppose no credit is due to the rest of the planet for the success we've achieved here? Gawd knows this royal status was achieved through righteous and diplomatic means. And as for our heritage, oops....I dunno that you can call the 10 minutes we've been beating, errrrr....erradicating, errrrr....I mean 'making friends' and throwing potluck parties with the Native societies, errrr I mean 'savages' and enslaving, errrrr I mean "Giving away cruise packages" to their African counterparts when we realized we had killed too many of them to construct a happy and loyal labor force (The 1st Wal-Mart)......ugh. Never mind. Your point is clearly valid and there's no reason to look any farther than the noses on our faces to decide where food goes. And history doesn't repeat itself. My bad. Carry on.

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Sep 3, 2009, 1:42 AM

halffast said "Uma Therman",..i know who you are now.
me thinks

z

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
nosovs

Home page
Posted: Sep 3, 2009, 5:41 AM

voleyball - want to play pente to show me how to play ?

valleyboy

Posted: Sep 3, 2009, 9:31 PM

Nosovs, sorry for the ad-hominem....I'm sure you're a fine fellow, and I regret the personal insult.
I fear for my republic, so many "useful idiots" and other dupes being led down the primrose path, convinced there is a "free lunch". Any half-wit could have learned from your people's sad experience with oligarchy and tyranny, as well as EVERY other example of it world-wide.
Play only turn-based now. Fear you may have my number...

Replies: 37   Views: 144,339   Pages: 3   [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]
Back to Topic List