Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Faxer......
Replies: 1   Views: 38,154   Pages: 1   Last Post: Mar 14, 2009, 8:46 AM by: baddsixx9

Search Forum

Back to Topic List
Replies: 1   Views: 38,154   Pages: 1  
partica

Faxer......
Posted: Mar 14, 2009, 7:59 AM

Faxer....

Okay, I had an idea that maybe we label things incorrectly as a collective.

Funny, that a copier is a copier that produces a copy, then we have the printer that prints a print, then there is this thing called a "fax" OMG this is confusing...what do we do? Is the thing called a "faxer" because it receives a "fax" LMAO okay just a thing to mention, how granuler can we go? This may help to explain the types of humans I deal with....logic just doesn't exist...input on how to not get frustrated would be appreciated. LMAO seriously, don't sing to the choir, but it was a requirement of my "recovery" that I ask...for anyone that wonders, just ignore it. LOL I am a felon and have to do this crap!
LIFE ROCKS! enjoy or check out! LMAO

baddsixx9

Home page
Re: Faxification......
Posted: Mar 14, 2009, 8:46 AM

Had a similar convo with a friend a few weeks ago regarding the singular form of 'sheep' lol. WTF? Sheeps? Sheepseses? As a fellow convict I feel your pain and had to go through what appears to be similar rehab.....for me the ability to not get so frustrated stemmed from realizing how much more I had to lose and how much i didn't want to lose it........I had a good woman helping me through it and beautiful children to watch grow up so I chose to chill.....it took time tho.

Replies: 1   Views: 38,154   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List