Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Where's the CHAT box!
Replies: 3   Views: 34,737   Pages: 1   Last Post: Dec 10, 2008, 9:15 PM by: partica

Search Forum

Back to Topic List
Replies: 3   Views: 34,737   Pages: 1  
corynneb

Where's the CHAT box!
Posted: Dec 8, 2008, 5:46 AM

New to all of this. Troglodite was typing during game and I had NO PLACE to respond! Probably thinks I'm unsociable. Not even certain about game starts. New Player, been playing computer!

partica

Re: Where's the CHAT box!
Posted: Dec 8, 2008, 5:47 AM

There is typically a text box below the game board. You may need to enlarge your screen. You type into it and then hit enter and it displays. Lemme know if you cannot find it! I will do my best to help you out!

corynneb

Posted: Dec 8, 2008, 6:03 AM

Thanks! I'll give it a try ...now if I can just work out my other problems in here!

partica

Posted: Dec 10, 2008, 9:15 PM

If you have any questions any admin or player for that matter would be happy to try and answer them.

Please check out these site pages: HELP and FAQ (tabs are located on the top right side of the main site, if you so desire, these may be helpful. There is also a Help Forum where you might find some useful information. Feel free to post any unanswered questions there. You most always get an answer of some sort!

If you desire you can click on a player name, visit their profile and send them a message with any questions you may have. Myself, up2ng, and Dweebo are admins at this site and would be happy to try and answer any of your questions.

I hope you enjoy the site! Pente Rocks!

~partica

Replies: 3   Views: 34,737   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List