Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: How about a forum section for analysis?
Replies: 3   Views: 38,785   Pages: 1   Last Post: Oct 3, 2008, 2:40 AM by: watsu

Search Forum

Back to Topic List
Replies: 3   Views: 38,785   Pages: 1  
watsu

Home page
How about a forum section for analysis?
Posted: Oct 2, 2008, 3:24 AM

Hey Dweebo,
Now that we have the great new option of discussing boards and can post positions, etc. is there any chance we could get a separate section of the fora where those would land? If so, I'd be willing to browse through old thread looking for game analysis posts mixed in with the other things and would create a thread linking to them. Otherwise, I think in the long term it will become harder to locate posts and threads which are strictly analytical as more new topics get created. No rush, and thanks for all the work you've done and continue to do!

Retired from TB Pente, but still playing live games & exploring variants like D, poof and boat

redsky_iv

Home page
Re: How about a forum section for analysis?
Posted: Oct 2, 2008, 7:34 PM

Excellent Idea.

dweebo

Home page
Posted: Oct 2, 2008, 7:59 PM

ok i created a new analysis forum.

i'll move over things that look like they belong. if you have any additional threads you think should move msg me and i'll move them.

-dweebo

Pente Rocks!
watsu

Home page
Posted: Oct 3, 2008, 2:40 AM

Awesome!

I can think of a few mixed threads which probably would be better off left where they are, so what I will do is post discussion for the game(s) which get mentioned and then link to that thread from the game discussion. Hope that makes sense. Example- games mentioned in the Zoeyk vs Karlw thread...

Message was edited by: watsu at Oct 2, 2008 8:55 PM

Retired from TB Pente, but still playing live games & exploring variants like D, poof and boat
Replies: 3   Views: 38,785   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List