Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Pente.org sale/sold
Replies: 32   Views: 51,266   Pages: 3   Last Post: Jun 10, 2022, 3:04 PM by: mumix

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 32   Views: 51,266   Pages: 3   [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]
mumix

Re: Pente.org sale/sold
Posted: Jun 10, 2022, 3:39 AM

Yea it is more of when I join the table late and the players have already played 8 stones and I wanted to see how they got there, I dont see the need to look back when I am the one actually playing

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Jun 10, 2022, 5:08 AM

Mumix, on live table tho, if you and a friend are analyzing a game for move changes, looking back is important to know and tell your friend how many moves back you want to undo. Yeah mainly unrated. But I see no issue being able to look back rated or not. Its not cheating. And it had always been the way things were. Everyone could always look back at any moves in any mode. As to a spectator kibitzing, you either make table private, or warn them, or kick them from table. Not kibitzing is something every player must learn during rated play as a spectator. The players playing in the rated game can kibitz one another, as long as the opponent doesn't ask them to not do it. That's just considered psychological warfare. Getting into the opponents mind. At least, from what I've traditionally seen. Karl used to do it to me on the live tables to try and make me second guess my self.

Message was edited by: zoeyk at Jun 10, 2022, 5:11 AM

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
mumix

Posted: Jun 10, 2022, 3:04 PM

Maybe it is not important enough to actually implement, but could also have a table setting to allow or not allow review of prior moves. Maybe some people want it to reflect sitting down at a real-life table as much as possible, and maybe others do not care at all.

And for some reasons I cannot use apostrophes in my forum message or I get error when submitting the message.

Replies: 32   Views: 51,266   Pages: 3   [ Previous | 1 2 3 ]
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]