Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Live game room social hour
Replies: 3   Views: 47,599   Pages: 1   Last Post: May 3, 2019, 1:29 PM by: jethrofree

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 3   Views: 47,599   Pages: 1  
snapding

Live game room social hour
Posted: May 2, 2019, 2:51 AM

I have been thinking about this a lot lately. Monday nights starting at 8pm EST I will be hosting a table or two for open, rated, live pente. Part of why I don't play live all that much is because I never know when people will be on, and i'm shy and don't want to intrude on peoples tables. So, starting Monday May 6th from 8pm to at least 11pm I will host at least one table for all to join. Totally open invitation to all who care to join. Come to watch, learn, or play. Lets all virtually get together and enjoy each others virtual company.
Games will be rated. Depending on participation I might switch between pente, boat, or poof from week to week. Mostly it's a way for me to get to know the regular players a little better, and learn from the best of the best, (I hope)
I like you people and I like this game. Please join me!

watsu

Home page
Re: Live game room social hour
Posted: May 2, 2019, 4:24 AM

I'll probably ghost for the first part, but hopefully will be more present for the second half or so. Game nights are a blast!

Retired from TB Pente, but still playing live games & exploring variants like D, poof and boat
karlw

Posted: May 2, 2019, 7:02 AM

I'm in.

jethrofree

Posted: May 3, 2019, 1:29 PM

Great initiative Snapding. I'll be there.

Those old king of the hill nights with Invictus and Katysmom and everyone were fun. I wonder what ever happened to those two? I haven't seen them around in forever.

Replies: 3   Views: 47,599   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]