Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: New live game room concept
Replies: 23   Views: 139,298   Pages: 2   Last Post: May 5, 2019, 10:26 PM by: rainwolf

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 23   Views: 139,298   Pages: 2   [ Previous | 1 2 ]
madmike

Re: New live game room concept
Posted: May 5, 2019, 6:44 PM
screenshot2.jpg (187.8 K)

screen shot

rainwolf

Home page
Posted: May 5, 2019, 7:26 PM

What browser is this?

Also, if you see a "no wifi" symbol next to the player's name, that means you muted them (by clicking their avatar) and you can't see any messages from them. Clicking the "no wifi" symbol will unmute them.

madmike

Posted: May 5, 2019, 7:52 PM

Windows 10 on the edge browser.
I thought that looked familiar

madmike

Posted: May 5, 2019, 7:53 PM

Clan you invite the ai

rainwolf

Home page
Posted: May 5, 2019, 8:18 PM

- You can't invite the AI, and I haven't decided if I will bring back that feature, since you can play the same AI on the mobile apps now.

- Hmm, I'll have to find a way to test because I'm developing on a mac. In a few instances I did read about the Edge browser lagging behind Chrome/Firefox in implementing the SVG spec, but I can't confirm that's the case now. For the time being I recommend using either Firefox or Chrome.

madmike

Posted: May 5, 2019, 9:58 PM

can you chat on the live game board without actually being at a table?
Yes i have tried on Firefox and I can see the stones in that browser

rainwolf

Home page
Posted: May 5, 2019, 10:00 PM

I am not sure what you mean.

You are either inside the main chat area (before you enter a table), or at a table. You can chat on both occasions.

If your question means if you can chat without being seated at the table, then the answer is also yes.

madmike

Posted: May 5, 2019, 10:22 PM

I suppose the answers become more obvious when there is someone to interact with.
I was away from the PC and walked in just in time to hear the bell ring. Don't what it was dinging about. You had left messages that appeared to be for me but I saw no obvious way to respond. Maybe you had already left and there was nobody to chat with.

rainwolf

Home page
Posted: May 5, 2019, 10:26 PM

The dinging alerts you if a new player joins the general room (when you're not at a table) or when a new player joins your table.

There's a list of present players (either in the general room or at the table) right to the left of the chat area. Only those players can see the messages you send, there is no private messaging, and should a player leave and return, they cannot read messages from before then last entered.

Additionally, if you're at a table, messages that are posted to the general room are not visible to you, but you can read them after you use the exit button to leave a table. In that case, you can read messages that were sent while you were at a table.

Replies: 23   Views: 139,298   Pages: 2   [ Previous | 1 2 ]
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]