Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: resolution
Replies: 2   Views: 59,764   Pages: 1   Last Post: Apr 8, 2016, 10:26 PM by: zoeyk

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 2   Views: 59,764   Pages: 1  
invictus

resolution
Posted: Apr 7, 2016, 7:04 AM

now that brf and r3 have completed their... dont even know what to call it lol...
'epic battle' comes to mind.
anyway... what is the new lineup?
do we wait for jayhawk, etc?
i havent heard from goseji so unsure how to proceed
i assume we are moving to round 3?

bloodied but unbowed

brf

Home page
Re: resolution
Posted: Apr 7, 2016, 6:24 PM

I just now sent a message to goseji at brainking just to see if he was still interested in completing your match. sent him the direct link to the invictus & Goseji forum.

Jay hasn't logged into BK since last November so we'd have to contact him through here to see if he's still interested in completing the match with XC.

Not sure who is left besides that that might need some prompting?

I'm cool with whatever ends up happening. personally wouldn't mind a break before I have to play some more, that match with rich was a brutal mind spanker.

zoeyk

Home page
Re: resolution
Posted: Apr 8, 2016, 10:26 PM

Good work brf. You deserve a breather from that. Besides, It may take a week or two to drag players back in here for round 3. I'll need to contact Dien and Spav for starters. Tentatively speaking, what would you think of an April 22nd starting date? Also, in the later end of April, I will be helping my Mother, as she is moving to a new location, so there may be some time that I am MIA.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
Replies: 2   Views: 59,764   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]