Home » Forum Home » Development

Topic: Audible Suggestions
Replies: 1   Views: 28,263   Pages: 1   Last Post: Oct 6, 2008, 10:44 PM by: dweebo

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 1   Views: 28,263   Pages: 1  
redsky_iv

Home page
Audible Suggestions
Posted: Oct 5, 2008, 5:28 AM

Hey Dweebo....Re: Cowbell, is there a way to filter the audible on the mm_ai 1-8 entering the room.....I mean I get all excited to hear the Mating Call of the Gods and then its a huge letdown to minimize the gameroom only to find mm_ai 4 mocking me from the lobby.
Also, as we all know its common to skulk about in the Lobby waiting for someone to come in for a game and we sometimes (rarely, but sometimes) engage in behavior (scrapbooking, taxidermy, etc....)other than counting the seconds going by and the pixels on the screen as we pray for an opponent, so I was thinking it could be a good thing to have another audible to tell us when a player has sent an invite.......something in the way of Bruce Buffer or John McCarthy perhaps?

dweebo

Home page
Re: Audible Suggestions
Posted: Oct 6, 2008, 10:44 PM

I added a sound that "should" play when you receive an invite. I added that a few weeks ago for the very reason you described.

If you aren't hearing it, make sure the correct checkbox is checked in the options popup dialog available from the main room. If you still aren't hearing it let me know.

-dweebo

Pente Rocks!
Replies: 1   Views: 28,263   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]