Home » Forum Home » Development

Topic: problems with db
Replies: 5   Views: 27,469   Pages: 1   Last Post: Feb 18, 2006, 9:40 PM by: s3v3n

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 5   Views: 27,469   Pages: 1  
s3v3n

Home page
problems with db
Posted: Feb 16, 2006, 1:13 AM

hey...
i cant see games from d-pente tournament between richard and up2ng, when entering database i can see only java-code .. i checked it in two browsers (ie, safari).. btw, i dont have this problem with pente and keryo pente games stored in database.

up2ng

Re: problems with db
Posted: Feb 16, 2006, 3:35 AM

Hey 7, I just tried it with Firefox on a pretty old computer and had no trouble. Perhaps it was a temporary problem -- You might want to give it another try.

s3v3n

Home page
Posted: Feb 17, 2006, 2:38 PM

yeah, i checked that in FF too (and also in 3 other browsers) and i still can't see games from 4th round of D-Pente tournament, below u can see what i get when i try to do it. i can see all other games that were played in that tournament:/ so it seems that there is sth wrong only with these 10 games - LOL!! .

Unknown server error, stack trace follows
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid objects
at org.pente.gameDatabase.GameStorerSearchResponseGameComparator.compare(GameStorerSearchResponseGameComparator.java:16)
at java.util.TreeMap.compare(TreeMap.java:1093)
at java.util.TreeMap.put(TreeMap.java:465)
at org.pente.gameDatabase.SortedGameStorerSearchResponseData.addGame(SortedGameStorerSearchResponseData.java:94)
at org.pente.gameDatabase.MySQLGameStorerSearcher.getMatchingGames(MySQLGameStorerSearcher.java:486)
at org.pente.gameDatabase.MySQLGameStorerSearcher.search(MySQLGameStorerSearcher.java:70)
at org.pente.gameDatabase.HttpGameServlet.doPost(HttpGameServlet.java:292)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
at org.pente.gameServer.client.web.LoginFilter.doFilter(LoginFilter.java:289)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:541)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:105)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:148)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:857)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:744)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.java:80)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:684)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

dweebo

Home page
Posted: Feb 17, 2006, 8:22 PM

Its fixed now, db was corrupted.
-dweebo

Pente Rocks!
up2ng

Posted: Feb 17, 2006, 8:23 PM

Well now I can't get to the DB at all -- I get a similar stack trace, but it starts with java.lang.NullPointerException -- so I assume the database is just down right now.

However, about your error which started with java.lang.IllegalArgumentException and you said it only happens when trying to view the 4th round d-pente matches... I wonder how exactly you were getting this error. Were you clicking the link from the tournament screen to view games in games history? Or, did you go to the database and try to filter based on certain criteria? For example, did you try to specify a tournament name and round number or did you specify specific opponents such as richardiii and up2ng for player 1 / player 2? When I posted before that I could see them, I simply selected D-Pente from the database and let it return all matches. Then, I just scrolled through the list until I found the matches that I knew were from the tournament (when I saw up2ng and richardiii in the list).

When the database comes back up, maybe you can try that -- maybe there's a problem with a certain filter option. Just a thought...

s3v3n

Home page
Posted: Feb 18, 2006, 9:40 PM

i have tried both: using link form tournament's page - "View Games in Games History" and searching through the db... but now everything is ok...thx dweebo for fixing that

Replies: 5   Views: 27,469   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]