Home » Forum Home » Completed » 16th Anniversary World Champion Tournament 2015

Topic: R4~zoeyk vs brf
Replies: 15   Views: 43,140   Pages: 2   Last Post: Apr 8, 2017, 8:57 AM by: rainwolf

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 15   Views: 43,140   Pages: 2   [ 1 2 | Next ]
zoeyk

Home page
R4~zoeyk vs brf
Posted: Jul 11, 2016, 6:57 PM

have fun

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare

zoeyk

Home page
Re: R4~zoeyk vs brf
Posted: Jul 11, 2016, 7:14 PM

well this should be fun

so, my schedule. Kind of tough in light of family emergencies lately. Namely construction and deadlines at my mothers place. Plus a full time work schedule in the mornings, and watching my daughter half of the week.

This week, I have a open window on Wed 7/13/2016, from 11AM PST, till 3PM PST. Meaning, at 3PM im out the door and driving to pick up my kid, even if the set is not finished. So setting a window right before 3PM is probably not a good idea in other words.

I might be able to do a set tomorrow afternoon, but not sure yet. Ill shoot you a PM tomorrow in the afternoon if so, and see what happens.

I might be able to swing a set on Saturday the 16th, from 2PM PST till 5PM PST.

Actually, I can do a set tonight at 7PM PST, realizing this is short notice of course. And, I literally have had no time to study in general, nor needless to say, study for facing you. Which is good for you I suppose lol, but not if you're looking for a challenge of course.

Aside from all that, how are things on your end man?

~zoey

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
brf

Home page
Posted: Jul 17, 2016, 2:37 AM

on vacation but should be back tomorrow, I have no clue on any of this since the next few weeks are just as screwed for me trying to find a block of time around work and all the extra stuff going on in the periphery. I'll try and lay some kind of schedule as soon as I see how things are shaping up for the rest of this month.

Hopefully will have some idea of this month's itinerary by middle of this week. will keep you posted zoey.

invictus

Posted: Jul 17, 2016, 5:33 AM

you must be the unluckiest player ever, brf....
lol
first r3 and now zoeyk
good luck w/ that
not saying anything but the wife has reinsstated the standard bid
so pls

keep it quick for my sake if you have any compassion whatsoever!

bloodied but unbowed
brf

Home page
Posted: Jul 17, 2016, 6:19 AM

and lets not forget between Rich and Zoey was be_water...unlucky is exactly what I think too! Where was brf's "bye" personally I think Zoey and Spav should've played and I get the rest of the summer off

invictus

Posted: Jul 17, 2016, 8:26 PM

lmao!
sucks to be you, dude
but on the bright side...
still got your head above water
just keep swimming...

bloodied but unbowed
brf

Home page
Posted: Jul 20, 2016, 10:53 PM

ok so working late all week, no surprise, next week is http://www.oregonbrewfest.com which is a major event for me I'm there all days (though we drink all 100 beers on the 1st day and the rest is beer appreciation of the best of the best). After a day of that, playing pente though probably good for zoey I can pretty much guarantee I won't even remember about at the end of day.

so I don't know here, I don't see any time between now and the end of the month that doesn't have me totally moshed (since I'm in heavy training right now)

Going to have to play this by ear zoey. Itinerary is loaded and I'm going to be too. let me ping you after I round the corner on the OBF thing above and we'll lock something down after July, I just can't commit to anything else right now since I'm jam packed in the summer festivities at the moment.

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Jul 25, 2016, 12:05 AM

ok

brf

Home page
Posted: Nov 21, 2016, 11:47 PM

Not Zoey's fault this match has taken so long, I've had some insane work stuff and then some health issues hit, so consequently I've been slammed on all fronts. Things are getting a bit better now though so I'm working with Zoey to try and get something going here soon on this match (ideally before we lap the anniversary date of the start of the tournament).

So rest assured...we're on it, I'm shooting to get this match done in the next few weeks as soon as Zoey and I can line up a time after the holidays. -Brf

rainwolf

Home page
Posted: Jan 19, 2017, 7:31 PM

I'd like to kindly urge you both to try to set a date for this game.

brf

Home page
Posted: Jan 22, 2017, 2:55 AM

Zoey has been swamped over the holidays so we couldn't line anything up in December. I can usually do Mondays unless snowboarding but can make most weekdays work after 8pm PST. I'm feeling pretty rusty though, haven't played any serious pente since the last match here.

Zoey, just let me know how your schedule is looking and when you think we can make this work. I'm not super rushed since I haven't formulated anything resembling a gameplan yet (arguably as if that would even matter .....though I presume rainwolf and the rest of the folks in the tourney may be ready for this tournament to move forward.

respond here or pm me and we can figure something out to get this match kicked off. -Brf

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Jan 22, 2017, 6:20 AM

my days available are thursday and friday. maybe between 6 pm and 9 pm. sorry yeah its been a tough time of year. I have no moves remembered at this point. hopefully your as out of shape as I am. its been over a year since Ive done any serious study.

rainwolf

Home page
Posted: Mar 8, 2017, 10:40 AM

Another nudge to move this tournament forward.

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Mar 11, 2017, 11:45 PM

Sorry. I have been swamped. I'm not sure exactly when I can get a window. But will likely be a Thursday or Friday. I can also forfeit if others just want to move it along faster. I don't deserve any extensions given my extended absences. So... But maybe next week. :/

brf

Home page
Posted: Mar 12, 2017, 10:29 AM

nope screw that, since spavacz got a bye this round then I say I get to forfeit since I'm not going to play this anyway (and thus zoey as seed 1 and spavacz seed 6 can duke it out).

I don't have time for this match, and other things these days are just more important. Can't be helped but no, best case scenario the idea of playing zoey umpteen live rounds over multiple nights so I can maybe win to then play spavacz with yet again more matches over various nights for a hopeful win with him, is not even doable for me right now.

Add to all that awesomeness, the great plan of accomplishing said feat only to await the two rounds of bracket 2, so that if all went perfectly for me, I could then play the winner of the second bracket? nope.

Best of luck to the winner, not gonna be me.

love all you guys though and thanks for the games!
-Brf

Replies: 15   Views: 43,140   Pages: 2   [ 1 2 | Next ]
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]