Replies: 0   Views: 9,342   Pages: 1  

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
up2ng

Seventh Heaven Round 3 Matchups Posted
Posted: Mar 3, 2010, 7:44 AM

Players,

Well, as expected, there were a high number of forfeits for this past round. As you may have guessed, this tournament is not being run like other tournaments where things are allowed to drag out indefinitely.

I suppose it did not help that I could not be present this week during the normal tournament time. However, the tournament rules do state that if the Director is absent you should post a message in these forums as soon as you have reported for your match. Then you should wait for your opponent the normal amount of time. Post again if your opponent did not show up and you are taking off for the day. If for some strange reason you are not able to post a message in this tournament forum, send me, the Director, a PM when your report for your match and when you are leaving (if your opponent never showed up).

If this is not done, I have no way of knowing who showed up for their match and who didn't and I have no choice but to enforce a double forfeit. Match times will not be extended and this tournament will NOT drag out.

I hope to see all remaining players next week!

Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]