Home » Forum Home » Completed » carson75's Pente Tournament

Topic: Round 2: jozso vs vilumisiek
Replies: 17   Views: 56,419   Pages: 2   Last Post: Apr 26, 2009, 9:33 AM by: zoeyk

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 17   Views: 56,419   Pages: 2   [ 1 2 | Next ]
partica

Round 2: jozso vs vilumisiek
Posted: Mar 26, 2009, 3:13 AM

Please communicate on this thread when you can play your match. Please use timezones. Good luck in Round 2.

Thanks,
~partica

vilumisiek

Home page
Re: Round 2: jozso vs vilumisiek
Posted: Mar 27, 2009, 5:12 PM

Maybe tomorow at 22

jozso

Posted: Mar 27, 2009, 6:42 PM

ok

vilumisiek

Home page
Posted: Apr 2, 2009, 8:16 PM

vilumisiek

Home page
Posted: Apr 2, 2009, 8:18 PM

Sorry Jozso :/

So maybe we will play tomorow at 22?

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Apr 7, 2009, 10:09 AM

Partica,. whats the dead line for these two?

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
partica

Posted: Apr 11, 2009, 1:49 AM

are you concerned about the others that have not finished as well, or you just want a deadline on these two?

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Apr 11, 2009, 8:55 AM

ok, a answer, i want to know when this section/round of the
carson's pente tourney is going to reach dead line so i know the
time line i have to study up, among other reasons perhaps.

Thank you for clearifying my question.

new question;
"When is the dead line for me to move to next round and start playing my next
opponant, should some players find them selves unable to play this round as agreed?"

and an even more interesting question maybe is;
"are you trying to say that some players have different deadlines than others in the same tourney?"

cus that would make no sence if all sections of carsons tourney started same time. so then the answer to my question about these two should answer the same as others thus there is no need for clearification of my question. the answer wouldnt change any.

now if your asking do i equally care about the other varients tourneys such as C6 and Keryo,...ide think that should be asked privately as my answer would be something like this,...

"i dont really care about C6 and Keryo,..i only care about the Pente tourney." but why ask me to answer that publicly when you probably already know that answer, and my answer makes me look like a bad guy to the players who love C6 and Keryo maybe lol?

in closing,

tourney dead lines should be on public notice,
in my mind, the public has a right to this information.
especially those contending in the tourney.

thier dead lines defines my dead lines depending, thus it may dirrectly involve me as result.

no offense intended,
respectfully,
zoey

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
jozso

Posted: Apr 11, 2009, 10:50 AM

hello! sorry i was in hospital so i wasn't at home. But now i have many time so i can play anytime. please write what time is good for you and i'm here.

partica

Posted: Apr 12, 2009, 2:25 AM

Well, therein lies the issue, Zoey. I cannot predict when the round will end actually. I allowed for extra time because of the server outage and confusion surrounding.

If everyone completes their match, the rounds forward automatically and does not involve me whatsover, so for instance, if all players completed their match tonight at 7 pm. The next round would be posted automatically. So...to answer your question, I was going to make a post tomorrow evening much to the effect "Rounds will forward next Sunday regardless of completion status."

Not sure where you get the idea I am trying to say that some players have different deadlines. That is absurd. I was just curious why you didn't ask about the other players that had not completed matches in the same tournament, nothing to do with the other tournaments.

As for having a right to know when rounds will move forward, you are correct. There is that one issue, of the automation when all matches are completed in a round, but ... as you notice, that doesn't come into play very often. I will move rounds forward next Sunday regardless of completion status.

Not sure how the other tournaments were brought into this conversation but had nothing to do with my response nor was I attempting to solicit your opinion in a public forum pertaining to other variants. You are a strange one, Zoey.

As for being offended, not even close. I think the only thing that offends me about tournaments is the fact that people register for them then refuse to play their match or take no action in attempting to do so. Makes one wonder...

Anywho, happy Saturday.

Again, to answer your question, if matches are not completed and round is not auto forwarded, I shall forward the round next Sunday.

Peace and Light,
~partica

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Apr 12, 2009, 4:45 AM

Partica;
>Not sure where you get the idea I am trying to say that
>some players have different deadlines. That is absurd.

>I was just curious why you didn't ask about the other
>players that had not completed matches in the same
>tournament

>Not sure how the other tournaments were brought into
>this conversation but had nothing to do with my response
>nor was I attempting to solicit your opinion in a public
>forum pertaining to other variants. You are a strange
>one, Zoey.

if you re-read what you wrote before and what i wrote it isn't too absurd. i was trying to cover all bases as to what you may have meant in your question. and i did not really think you were asking about my opinion of other variants.

but your actual reason doesn't make sense either.
since giving an answer to these two's deadline auto matically is same answer to alls dead line in same tourney since start clock was same time.

so i couldn't find a logical reason for you to need clarification on my obvious question. which led me to think you may had meant something else. makes perfect sense to me in what my response was.

perhaps it seemed odd to you that i didn't make a new thread to ask,..but i just figured ide do it in these guys thread since they are in my section.

sorry for the confusment.

jozso

Posted: Apr 18, 2009, 10:31 PM

game now?

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Apr 20, 2009, 8:22 AM

Jozso made an attempt, he waited for 2 hours, the other guy was browsing for hours but didnt enter to face him. karl was witness to this.

jozso

Posted: Apr 20, 2009, 9:38 PM

game now????

karlw

Posted: Apr 21, 2009, 4:58 AM

i saw jozso in the main room, and then vilumisiek came in and was like hey, do you want to play our match? and jozso replied no, i'll just bribe zoey and karl to agree that you never showed up and then partica will make you forfeit.

It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
Replies: 17   Views: 56,419   Pages: 2   [ 1 2 | Next ]
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]