Replies: 0   Views: 28,747   Pages: 1  

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
snut

Home page
shady character(s) get what they deserve
Posted: Jan 14, 2003, 4:10 AM

I'm sure that the powers of this site have damn good reasons for eliminating dufus or should I say maryC, or what ever other names he's used to keep his rating in the 1800's. There's been lots of rumors flying around about him doing this here. And I've even heard talk of it from a few different players at IYT. We may be given a reason for his/her elimination, or we may not. Either way, I'll wager it was WELL deserved! Thank you, Dweebo, for keeping this site fair (which is EXACTLY what I am betting you're doing in this case!).

-Snutter

Dweebo, along these same lines of fair play here, I've been thinking: you should develop some type of system where you can see if a player is playing a game and accessing the data base at the same time. And then automatically forfeit them! That would rule! Also, IYT does have some sort of system of knowing when 2 or more people are using the same computer to play at their site (or more than likely, one user with multiple names). That may be useful here as well. Just a thought.

Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]