Home » Forum Home » Tournaments » Tournaments - General

Topic: outrage
Replies: 1   Views: 26,992   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jan 14, 2003, 8:53 PM by: progambler

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 1   Views: 26,992   Pages: 1  
littlebug

outrage
Posted: Jan 7, 2003, 9:57 PM

i was just curious about why you people eliminated dufus? It seems alittle harsh.where is the fun????all we are here for is to have fun and learn the game right???i am getting better because of the good people that are here helping me to enhance my game,it's alot of fun but this is ridiculous....i am thinking i might get eliminated next.. who knows!! this is just a subject from a "kid" so it won't mean much to the head honcho's !!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS A CROCK POT FULL OF DOG FECES

progambler

Re: outrage
Posted: Jan 14, 2003, 8:53 PM

Littlebug -

Please see the recent long and detailed post about why we chose to eliminate Dufus from the tournament. We feel that we are being somewhat generous in allowing him to play in future tournaments. Part of that had to do with how nice and helpful that he has been to many players on the site.

I would like to say that we listen to ALL players equally, regardless of age. We DO hear what you and everyone else is saying! EVERYONE is entitled to their opinions, but they are most likely to be heard if they are stated in a non-emotional manner with logical reasons to back them up.

Gary

Replies: 1   Views: 26,992   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]