Home » Forum Home » Turn-based

Topic: Board problems,,,
Replies: 3   Views: 23,110   Pages: 1   Last Post: Oct 10, 2018, 8:20 PM by: rainwolf

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 3   Views: 23,110   Pages: 1  
dongattres

Board problems,,,
Posted: Sep 27, 2018, 7:56 AM

I am currently experiencing playing a board where it is obviously three or four moves completed and I have no recollection of having made them. Another recurring problem happens when I make a move and when I try to submit my move,the board goes crazy and won't let me advance. It is so frustrating to lose a game because I cannot seem to be able to register or submit my move. I recently lost a significant number of games...We were hit by a powerful typhoon and power wasn't restored until 8 days later.By the time power was restored and I was able to go on line, all my games in progress were forfeited and a loss for me, It was beyond my control and the loss is doubly upsetting because it was not due to a strategical error on my part. How do I correct these issues?

rainwolf

Home page
Re: Board problems,,,
Posted: Sep 27, 2018, 8:53 AM

That is curious and unexpected since I didn't make any changes to the code recently.

Can you let me know
a) which games you're referring to?
b) how you play? Using the Pente Live app, in which case, Android or iOS? On your phone/tablet but in a browser, and again, which device? Or on a desktop/laptop?

You can also respond in a private message if that suits you better.

dianadaffo

Posted: Oct 10, 2018, 8:10 PM

just checking, board says not my turn. I just wanted to be sure you knew. Thanks

rainwolf

Home page
Posted: Oct 10, 2018, 8:20 PM

I don't see any problem with your games at this time.
If there is a specific game I should be looking at, please let me know, perhaps in a private message.

Replies: 3   Views: 23,110   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]