Home » Forum Home » Turn-based

Topic: Game Limit
Replies: 3   Views: 25,707   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jul 16, 2015, 4:20 PM by: rainwolf

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 3   Views: 25,707   Pages: 1  
xenophon

Game Limit
Posted: Jul 16, 2015, 2:17 AM

As a freeloading non-donor, I am encountering a new limit on the number of turn-based games I am allowed. What is the new limit? I say this in part because I am finishing games and am still not able to deny a request to play a variant I have no desire to.

rainwolf

Home page
Re: Game Limit
Posted: Jul 16, 2015, 1:05 PM

Hey,
Currently this limit is 10 games (this includes invitations you send out, invitations for rated games count double).

Good point, I think I will let people reject received invitations if they're over the limit.

xenophon

Posted: Jul 16, 2015, 3:30 PM

Be careful with how you set it, I am currently at nine (including a two game set request I have out), and cannot turn down a two game set request. Don't set the math for ten, set it for eight or lower.

rainwolf

Home page
Posted: Jul 16, 2015, 4:20 PM

Hey xenophon, I am not sure I understand what you mean by setting it to eight.

Either way, it seems I had left some bugs. The original limit was 6, and was hard-coded. When I changed the limit to 10, I stored that as a parameter, but I forgot to change some of the hard-coded values of 6 to this parameter. That should be fixed now.

Following your suggestion, I have made all invitations available now, but if your limit is exceeded, you can only decline invitations if you choose to.

Thank you for your input and let me know if there are still things not working properly or as intended.

Replies: 3   Views: 25,707   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]