Home » Forum Home » Completed » Pente - April 2005 Below 1700

Topic: kmbailey vs lepews
Replies: 2   Views: 10,861   Pages: 1   Last Post: Apr 3, 2005, 1:17 AM by: kmbailey

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 2   Views: 10,861   Pages: 1  
kmbailey

kmbailey vs lepews
Posted: Apr 2, 2005, 6:01 AM

hello,

I guess we're scheduled to play each other in the first round. I'm on the west coast of the US, and my understanding is you are in France. So, I'm guessing there is an 8 or 9 hour time difference. I'll be available off and on over the weekend. Suggest a time, and I'll let you know if I can make it. I'll be out of town Monday through Wednesday. After that, evenings work for me, but that is early morning for you. If we don't find a suitable time this weekend, then next weekend is probably best.

Let me know what works for you.

kmbailey

lepews

Re: kmbailey vs lepews
Posted: Apr 2, 2005, 10:33 AM

hi km,

i should be online today saturday 2nd april from about 11am to 7pm, and 8pm to 11pm approximately, all GMT. (i'm in England)

Because i'm working this weekend i may be on/off, but this evening (my time) should be ok. So if u're online between 12pm and 3pm (your time), this may be good to get a few match games in.
I'll be hangin' in the main room.

Looking forward to it

Lepews

kmbailey

Re: kmbailey vs lepews
Posted: Apr 3, 2005, 1:17 AM

Sorry I missed you today. I signed on briefly around noon, but then got interrupted and wasn't able to return. Will you be available at any time on Sunday?

Kyle

Replies: 2   Views: 10,861   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]