Home » Forum Home » Completed » Pente - March 2005 Open

Topic: Dmitri disqualified
Replies: 6   Views: 13,868   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jul 29, 2005, 9:13 PM by: billmo8

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 6   Views: 13,868   Pages: 1  
tragedy

Dmitri disqualified
Posted: Jul 17, 2005, 4:04 AM

Enough stalling, while the rest of us are being harped on and constantly reminded to finish our matches as quickly as possible, the final match of the "march" open has yet to be played. If Dmitri can't play, forfeit him and get it finished

richardiii

Re: Dmitri disqualified
Posted: Jul 17, 2005, 5:26 AM

I personally would deeply regret seeing that happen. Dmitri has told me that he would be available soon. I don't mind waiting.

tragedy

Posted: Jul 17, 2005, 9:34 PM

I agree with you richard and I wont argue whether or not you personally mind waiting. Im speaking for the rest of us who are also waiting and constantly worrying about getting matches completed and lined up while Dmitri is given an infinite amount of time to play one lousy set of games. That is completely unfair to all other players at this site

dweebo

Home page
Posted: Jul 19, 2005, 3:03 PM

The only reason I've allowed it to go on this long is because this is the final round, and no one else is held up waiting for the next round.

That being said, I was just thinking the same thing, this has gone on long enough. I will email Dmitri and try to get him to set a date.

-dweebo

Pente Rocks!
tragedy

Posted: Jul 20, 2005, 5:16 AM

I mean no offense to anyone with the comment - and of course I realize that no one other than dmitri and richard are affected by the match. However, on principle, it should have been played perhaps months ago. At the very least, set a date so the rest of us slobs can watch.

dmitriking

Posted: Jul 24, 2005, 1:16 PM

my fault guys.. I have been very slow to coordinate times to play the final matches. I am going to talk to Richard and up2ng tomorrow to set up a time to play. I ahv been so involved with poker that I have no been focused on finishing the pente match. my apologies. I probably should have been disqualified by now but if My opponents are still willing to play we will get it done this week.

billmo8

Posted: Jul 29, 2005, 9:13 PM

This was a match that I was looking forward to seeing. Another time, I guess. Dmitri, are you trying to qualify for the 2006 WSOP?

Replies: 6   Views: 13,868   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]