Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: playing guests
Replies: 5   Views: 40,028   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jun 5, 2012, 2:56 AM by: valleyboy

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 5   Views: 40,028   Pages: 1  
bluegreen

playing guests
Posted: Jun 4, 2012, 6:26 AM

i have been playing here as a guest for some time and found many of the weak points for ai8, but there is no substitute for the challenge of top level players.

there are a few players who refuse to play guests. maybe it is about keeping a clean record, idk, i am not here to change that, but what if you log in as a guest too?

i may not be as creative as a top level player, but i'd be better target practice for you than the computer. my number might change, but you can find me playing ai8 on a public table.

thanks

magnifico

Re: playing guests
Posted: Jun 4, 2012, 8:43 AM

magnifico will play you

danporter

Posted: Jun 4, 2012, 4:11 PM

I like to invite guest to play. You never know who they are and some are very good pente players. I'm also just grateful to be playing, seems many regular players from past times have gone AWOL. (Please come out to play, I miss you)

valleyboy

Posted: Jun 4, 2012, 6:02 PM

Ditto, and thanks for the recent game, Dan...keep 'em coming.

I find that with lots of turn-based games going I can find someone on most of the time, and pick the players I have the most fun with.

jhs55

Posted: Jun 4, 2012, 10:44 PM

i would like to play more live games here, but thats all i can do, if i try to do anything else here i get booted off site and nobody here that can fix it, way bigger problem than that ole "D pente " bug ...

valleyboy

Posted: Jun 5, 2012, 2:56 AM

Might be that old hand-cranked computer you're on, Jack. Wondered why you haven't come up for my turn-based challenge. Dweebs, if you're monitoring, what gives? Want to play this fellow some more...beat him like a red headed stepchild in an Italian family, and he comes back for more...

Replies: 5   Views: 40,028   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]