Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Dan is ignoring my chat...becouse I am Ukrainien?
Replies: 7   Views: 38,165   Pages: 1   Last Post: Apr 16, 2012, 3:08 PM by: alisontate

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 7   Views: 38,165   Pages: 1  
ukie60

Home page
Dan is ignoring my chat...becouse I am Ukrainien?
Posted: Apr 12, 2012, 4:16 AM

So great to know about Dan...He is a rasist

kolia

Re: Dan is ignoring my chat...becouse I am Ukrainien?
Posted: Apr 13, 2012, 8:21 AM

Hi Inna. You formulated the subject of your post as a question, which I think indicates uncertainty. The act of ignoring is not always predicated upon your background, unless you have some evidence. Therefore making such a bold accusation without any proof is way too far and I think you owe him an apology for what you said. Remember, mud sticks.

danporter

Posted: Apr 13, 2012, 5:40 PM

Inna, what is a rasist? Does your neighbor have a dictionary you can borrow? Although I do tend to dislike annoying people. I guess that makes me a rasist....

alisontate

Posted: Apr 14, 2012, 3:51 PM

Inna, I believe Dan to be a lovely guy, very genuine and kind and warm hearted. Although I don't know what transpired between you both, if you concluded that his behaviour towards you means that he is a rascist, then I think you are very likely to be wrong.

Also Inna, that is a very serious thing to say about someone in a public forum. Don't you think it would be better to discuss this privately? I also saw you write the same things in the lobby and I think that is also not the right thing to do.

ukie60

Home page
Posted: Apr 14, 2012, 10:42 PM

Hi Dear Alison......I know You are trying to be on Dans side. Just let you know ...I tryed to talk to him private he is ignoring that....I really dont understand Why. We always were good friends. Always played games. Just would like to know what happened with him.

ukie60

Home page
Posted: Apr 14, 2012, 10:51 PM

To Dan...I was NEVER annoying to you. We played only once in a 2...3 months. And please stop abusing me to tell me use the dictionary. I know this is not my country, I know this is not my language. Speak Russian or Ukrainian to me ....maybe we understand better each other.

jasonb

Home page
Posted: Apr 16, 2012, 12:04 AM

Please choose your words wisely Inna. That is a very harsh acusation! People come here to have fun, certainly not to be slandared in a public forum. If someone chooses to ignore you, just ignore them back.

alisontate

Posted: Apr 16, 2012, 3:08 PM

Inna, to say such a thing in a public place sounds like you want to hurt Dan and embarrass him. You must be very upset to have done that, but it is still the wrong way to do things. If I were you I would apologise to Dan.

Replies: 7   Views: 38,165   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]