Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Solve a Question, Win a $350 glass pente board
Replies: 2   Views: 31,682   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jun 18, 2011, 11:31 PM by: zoeyk

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 2   Views: 31,682   Pages: 1  
zoeyk

Home page
Solve a Question, Win a $350 glass pente board
Posted: Jun 17, 2011, 2:46 PM

wonder if the title will grab some attention.
Am i crazy?! yeah probably lol.
Yes i pose a question and challenge. If you can prove something iv'e been wondering about, you will win a $350 glass pente board. that's how much i want to solve and prove a theory i have.

ready for it? lol

The Fibonacci Sequence. (or a sequence relative too)

Find a way for P1 to win using perfect play based on this sequence, every game, no matter what P2 tries to pull. im talking a perfect play style that follows the laws of Fibonacci and is reliable.

and for the record me posting this has nothing to do with religion. no trickery here. i just think that since the formula is found all over nature, and it is geometric, it might be a unknown style hiding with in the game and we never knew it. and if it could be found and proven, well that would be absolutely mind blowing. there is a possibility that the sequence is in pente, but im merely posing the wrong question or expectation to find it. im willing to accept that too, but initial idea was it would be found as a perfect play style for P1. the Fibonacci may take another form in pente how ever.
and yes granted, pente is man made. but you never know...
after all, the stock market is man made yet it contains the Fibonacci sequence.

and with that, here are a couple of videos to get your brains flowing to the idea a little perhaps. enjoy, and good luck.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare

karlw

Re: Solve a Question, Win a $350 glass pente board
Posted: Jun 18, 2011, 11:02 AM

Mystical mathematics:

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/pseudo/fibonacc.htm

It's no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.
zoeyk

Home page
Re: Solve a Question, Win a $350 glass pente board
Posted: Jun 18, 2011, 11:31 PM

flim flam lol ok. well either way i feel pretty safe that i won't need to hand my board over any time soon
although, it is possible that a formula of some sort for pente can be made.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
Replies: 2   Views: 31,682   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]