Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Message without a subject
Replies: 3   Views: 29,815   Pages: 1   Last Post: Mar 29, 2011, 5:49 AM by: jaqueline_

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 3   Views: 29,815   Pages: 1  
jaqueline_

Message without a subject
Posted: Mar 28, 2011, 2:17 AM

Is it possible to open a message that is missing a subject? I have one in my message "box". I can't open it.

Jaq

illusion

Re: Message without a subject
Posted: Mar 28, 2011, 10:33 AM

have you tried opening it through your email? the message should be sent to your email. give it a try.

up2ng

Posted: Mar 29, 2011, 2:43 AM

The only other thing you could try is to manually type in the url...

Open the message that you received previously to this one (hopefully not much time between messages received). Note the message id at the end of the url. Now, if you have received another message after the blank one, open that one too and note that message id. This will give you a range of numbers that your blank message falls between.

Hopefully the range is small, say, a few hundred or so. If you have some time on your hands and are persistent, you could manually increase the number by one and enter it -- do this over and over again until you open your message.

OR, just tell the sender to resend it with a subject!

jaqueline_

Posted: Mar 29, 2011, 5:49 AM

The aforementioned message was waiting for me in my email inbox. Thank you illusion.

And up2, thank you for your suggestion...although I have neither the time, patience, or the inclination to try it... (I may be a bit lazy.)

Jaq

Replies: 3   Views: 29,815   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]