Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: My divination system and the coming lunar eclipse
Replies: 7   Views: 32,436   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jan 3, 2011, 7:17 PM by: watsu

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 7   Views: 32,436   Pages: 1  
watsu

Home page
My divination system and the coming lunar eclipse
Posted: Dec 19, 2010, 9:48 PM

Just in case the Mayan calendar (and the world?) actually end in two days instead of two years from now...
Here's a small preview of a portion of what my divination system does. I'm not sharing full details on how it works until I get my website domains registered, but this is some of what it will involve.

Not pente, but we can't all be all pente all the time, right?

Retired from TB Pente, but still playing live games & exploring variants like D, poof and boat

zoeyk

Home page
Re: My divination system and the coming lunar eclipse
Posted: Dec 19, 2010, 10:55 PM

i only might have 2 days? dammn. looks like i didn't need to spend money on christmas presents lol.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
watsu

Home page
Posted: Dec 19, 2010, 11:57 PM

LOL. Well, in that case, you know some people would have been disappointed if it turned out not to end after all.

Message was edited by: watsu at Dec 19, 2010 5:57 PM

Retired from TB Pente, but still playing live games & exploring variants like D, poof and boat
zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Dec 26, 2010, 10:00 PM

im still alive watsu....

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
watsu

Home page
Posted: Dec 27, 2010, 5:46 AM

Well, there are various interpretations of what the end of the Mayan calendar may mean. Doesn't have to mean the end of the world.

watsu

Home page
Posted: Dec 30, 2010, 2:04 AM

The observant among you will note that my homepage has just changed. "Oh no", you say, "not another domino oracle". Well, mine's better than anything I've seen. Better than the Yoruba domino oracle for sure. Definitely better than the free domino readings you get. Here's what I've done in a nutshell (still working to get all this stuff online, so bear with me). A six six set of (28) dominos can be used to do full (78 card) Tarot readings. Nearly every draw of three dominos has a gematria value which adds up to at least one Arabic, Hebrew or Greek word. Each domino has an associated lunar mansion as well. If you don't know WTF any of this means, be patient. I'll be clarifying and explaining it all in much greater detail on my site. I may not be playing too much pente for a bit, though. Alas.

piecraft

Posted: Jan 3, 2011, 1:32 PM

Next week's lottery numbers would be good. Can you supply?

(Send them to me in a private message please)

watsu

Home page
Posted: Jan 3, 2011, 7:17 PM

Sure, for an advance on half the jackpot, I think I can manage that. Send payment to my paypal account. Results guaranteed. Not necessarily WINNING results, but results.

Replies: 7   Views: 32,436   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]