Replies: 0   Views: 34,744   Pages: 1  

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
zoeyk

Home page
opening contest for a tutorial
Posted: Sep 24, 2010, 9:37 PM

greetings all. for a long while ive been working on a pente book and video for pente. i had taken a break for a while due to writers block, and also due to that I needed to go back to the drawing board on theories. but im back on course now in my writings with the help of a alisontate for editing, and nosovs for clarifying on concepts that have been a little unclear or vague.

any how, im making this post to invite players to have the opportunity to help add to the project. so heres the contest.

do you have a particular opening or pattern that you have found is great for examples in teaching things about pente to either beginners or to expert level players? or heck, even master level players for that matter. im interested to see what you can come up with.
the one(s) selected might very well end up in either a published book, or a pente.org tutorial video.

so post your stuff here! good luck and thanks. remember you not only have a chance to document your self into a published work, but you would also be helping out those trying to learn, so its for a good cause.

thanks again!

~zoeyk

PS. to learn how to post boards to display moves go here to learn how;

http://pente.org/gameServer/postanalysis.jsp

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]