Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Polling ...
Replies: 4   Views: 35,362   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jul 8, 2010, 9:25 PM by: jackschidt

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 4   Views: 35,362   Pages: 1  
jackschidt

Polling ...
Posted: Jul 5, 2010, 11:38 PM

In some other forums, they do polling. And then display the results graphically, like a bar-graph or pie-chart. Is that possible here?

It would be interesting to see people's opinion on different issues, without them having to post a comment, or at least be comment optional.

Possible poll questions:

Do you feel that set-based ratings is, better, about the same, or worse than before?

Is the level of play better, about the same, or worse than when you joined pente.org?

Does jack stir up more schidt, about the same, or less than when you first encountered him?

etc.

piecraft

Re: Polling ...
Posted: Jul 7, 2010, 9:40 AM

Well, I'm all for pie-charts...

Let's start a poll about polling.

Those in favour say Aye!

zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Jul 7, 2010, 8:03 PM

i attempted to do this before. dweebos suggestion was to start a poll at a free poll site, then place a link to it in a thread. thats about as good as its goina get, unless dweebo becomes ambitious one day and scripts that feature for us. so there ya go.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
jackschidt

Posted: Jul 8, 2010, 9:21 PM

Thanks for the info Zoey.

As we both know, it would be a hassle for people to vote somewhere else (I probably wouldn't bother).

I didnt know how much of a project it would be. Or if it was just an option in the forum software that could be activated.

Thanks anyway.

jackschidt

Posted: Jul 8, 2010, 9:25 PM

delete duplicate

Message was edited by: jackschidt at Jul 8, 2010 3:25 PM

Replies: 4   Views: 35,362   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]