Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: invictus VS. The Leaderboard
Replies: 9   Views: 34,328   Pages: 1   Last Post: Feb 6, 2010, 2:00 PM by: alisontate

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 9   Views: 34,328   Pages: 1  
invictus

invictus VS. The Leaderboard
Posted: Jan 23, 2010, 4:51 PM

p,s. not fond of seppuku/ hara-kiri. will offer public humiliation to the loser and title of pentegod to the winner if acceptable...

bloodied but unbowed

zoeyk

Home page
Re: Match Challenge, Zoeyk ~VS~ Richardiii - 2010 / richard declined so far...
Posted: Jan 23, 2010, 9:42 PM

im not exactly sure what you are meaning or asking vic.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
invictus

Posted: Jan 24, 2010, 11:31 AM

i am simply offering the same challenge that you offered to r3 to any leaderboard player with the same terms you defined peviously.minus the disembowelment, preferably.

bloodied but unbowed
invictus

Posted: Jan 28, 2010, 1:00 PM

ok, so here is the current status....have played 3 leaderboard players so far....1 win(yay!).the rest, crushing defeat(boo!). not too shabby for a lowly green.
i have a challenge for fri nite vs pente man. would be great fun to play any others who have yet to respond at that time.do you accept, pentegods?a leaderboard table would be quite interesting... and fun!hope to see you there...

bloodied but unbowed
zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Jan 28, 2010, 8:06 PM

i like how my thread of me vs rich has been hijacked for your own personal purposes

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
up2ng

Re: invictus VS. The Leaderboard
Posted: Jan 29, 2010, 4:52 AM

I agreed with Zoey that his original thread had gone off on a tangent so I branched out the posts related to invictus's challenge to this new thread (gave me a chance to try out the Branch feature). This didn't work quite the way it was intended and the original post was lost. But, it was pretty much repeated a few posts later anyway -- basically invictus is challenging anyone and everyone on the Leaderboard to a Pente match! Game on!

invictus

Posted: Jan 29, 2010, 4:36 PM

wow! my very own thread!how cool is that!i thought i had stayed on topic in zoeyk's thread, so sorry if i diverted.
regardless , this is WAY cooler!ty up2ng.also kinda cool to be the guinea pig for the new "branch" feature.yay me!

bloodied but unbowed
alisontate

Posted: Feb 4, 2010, 1:55 PM

How cool is that?! Well done! You are an example for the rest of us to follow.

As for the topic, I really think you should reconsider the omission of ritual disembowelment from your proposition. This activity stood many a culture in good stead for centuries, so who are we to just discard it without at least one test case?

Of course, as the advocate, I must recuse myself from participation...

invictus

Posted: Feb 5, 2010, 9:12 PM

thanks to everyone on the leaderboard(and a few other top-rated players)for your willingness to play me. i did not play everyone, but i hope to soon... i enjoyed every game, win or lose!special kudos to those who played rated sets as they had much to lose and little or nothing to gain. i won a few and lost many...but in the end i truly enjoyed meeting/playing all of you! thank you...

p.s. ali, just as i was unsheathing my tanto in my darkest hour, i noticed the suicide hotline ad on this page and called.... sorry...

bloodied but unbowed
alisontate

Posted: Feb 6, 2010, 2:00 PM

Don't worry. The real disappointment would have been that you did it but I didn't get to see it.

Replies: 9   Views: 34,328   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]