Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Megiddo..?
Replies: 2   Views: 37,766   Pages: 1   Last Post: Sep 22, 2009, 3:10 AM by: delgr

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 2   Views: 37,766   Pages: 1  
delgr

Megiddo..?
Posted: Sep 17, 2009, 3:13 AM

Has anyone here ever played this game? It is pretty cool and I have never found a version of it on the internet. It is very similar to pente in many respects except for the linear aspect of the design of the board. The basic idea is a target style board consisting of 6 circles with destinations for stones on 6 points of each radius. The win is 6 stones in a row either in a straight line , a circle or in a spiral formation. Pair captures as well. I forget if it is 5 or 6 pairs to win..anyway it is a pretty fun game. It would be cool to see something like that online ...because it is so different than pente but at the same time so similar..any comments?

watsu

Home page
Re: Megiddo..?
Posted: Sep 18, 2009, 4:07 AM

Never heard of it b4 now, but here's a link with the author of the game's name and a picture of the board...
http://www.abstractstrategy.com/megiddo.html

Retired from TB Pente, but still playing live games & exploring variants like D, poof and boat
delgr

Re: Megiddo..?
Posted: Sep 22, 2009, 3:10 AM

ok well I guess this does not have much interest..I guess I will continue to play my brother on this game..just thought it might be fun to enlighten others..It is a good game and is worthy of internet play. If someone wanted to do the work to make it possible..but I imagine it will be lost..wish I knew how to program a little..oh well it will die..

Replies: 2   Views: 37,766   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]