Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Do not read if you are easily offended
Replies: 4   Views: 3,592   Pages: 1   Last Post: Sep 11, 2023, 3:14 AM by: invictus

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 4   Views: 3,592   Pages: 1  
secshun8

Home page
Do not read if you are easily offended
Posted: Sep 9, 2023, 9:44 PM

Good luck and best wishes to all tourney players. Don't forget to have fun in your games!

Literature and Philosophy instructor. Cop watcher. Treasure hunter. Writer. Constitutionalist.

invictus

Re: Do not read if you are easily offended
Posted: Sep 10, 2023, 6:17 AM

i guess i should not have read this because i am greatly offended!
how dare you sully the time-honored tradition of muckraking, name-calling, and generally casting aspersion upon one's opponents?
downright unsportsmanlike if you ask me and you should be banned from the tourneys!

bloodied but unbowed
adarnold

Posted: Sep 10, 2023, 5:23 PM

Hearty congrats on your ascension to Pente Grand Master! Pretty dam good for a certified crazy!

(I almost used the ambiguous term "man" and realized I could be brought up an charges by the ever-popular gender police!)

secshun8

Home page
Posted: Sep 10, 2023, 11:07 PM

The truth is, I couldn't have done it without all of you, my fans! Ever since I was a little boy I've felt like I was a Pente Grand Master trapped in a red player's body. And although it is certainly lonely at the top, I'm not quite ready to retire. In fact, I think I will start a GoFundMe and rest confidently knowing that through all of your generous and continued support, I will be able to travel to exotic locations such as Russia in search of the next Pente Grand Master!

Literature and Philosophy instructor. Cop watcher. Treasure hunter. Writer. Constitutionalist.
invictus

Posted: Sep 11, 2023, 3:14 AM

example of said time-honored tradition...
sechshun8 couldn't put 5 stones together if they were made of magnetite!

bloodied but unbowed
Replies: 4   Views: 3,592   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]