Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Shifu_RC
Replies: 3   Views: 39,579   Pages: 1   Last Post: May 31, 2020, 12:09 AM by: watsu

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 3   Views: 39,579   Pages: 1  
zoeyk

Home page
Shifu_RC
Posted: May 30, 2020, 2:55 AM

Who is the youtube account shifu_rc who appears to be baiting me into argument by talking sh*t to me on youtube? I dont know who you are but I would decimate you on a pente board, even tho I haven't played in 10 years. Stop trolling.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare

watsu

Home page
Re: Shifu_RC
Posted: May 30, 2020, 7:32 AM

Maybe s/he only plays Pente against 13x13 board wedges at flyordie where overlines don't win? I've run into overline issues playing the wedge in ninuki renju.

Retired from TB Pente, but still playing live games & exploring variants like D, poof and boat
haggis

Posted: May 30, 2020, 11:59 PM

Trolls gonna troll. And the less capable they are, the more they troll simply to get a reaction from someone whose skill they could never hope to approach, much less be an equal to.

Me? I know my place when it comes to the big dogs in pente and I'm happy to be the Jack Russel following the pit bull around.

watsu

Home page
Posted: May 31, 2020, 12:09 AM

Zoeyk has the second highest live Pente rating of anyone who played more than 30 games during the ratings by sets (draws not penalizing the higher rated player) era here, which spanned roughly a dozen years. I think that speaks for itself, personally.

Retired from TB Pente, but still playing live games & exploring variants like D, poof and boat
Replies: 3   Views: 39,579   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]