Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Free TensorFlow 2.0 AI Course, thinking of making a Boat pente AI
Replies: 1   Views: 98,477   Pages: 1   Last Post: Mar 7, 2019, 11:50 PM by: watsu

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 1   Views: 98,477   Pages: 1  
watsu

Home page
Free TensorFlow 2.0 AI Course, thinking of making a Boat pente AI
Posted: Mar 7, 2019, 5:57 PM

Udacity is offering a free TensorFlow 2.0 AI course which I'm considering taking - https://www.udacity.com/course/intro-to-tensorflow-for-deep-learning--ud187
I haven't taken any programming classes before, so I'm not certain I'll enjoy doing it enough to complete the course or my idea for an AI project - A Boat Pente AI. I'd prefer to be an "expert" human trainer to suggest lines of interest for the AI to explore, but probably no one else considers such a program a high enough priority to make it at this point. But, I thought I'd put it out here in case anyone is interested in learning TensorFlow 2.0 and wants to use it to work on a Pente project. I think Boat is a great candidate for this, because to the best of my knowledge no program exists which plays Pente by boat rules and yet Boat is similar enough to regular Pente for many Pente openings to be of interest for exploration in Boat. I'll update this thread if/when I actually dig in to TensorFlow 2.0 enough to know whether or not I'll be proceeding with the Boat Pente AI project.

Retired from TB Pente, but still playing live games & exploring variants like D, poof and boat

watsu

Home page
Re: Free TensorFlow 2.0 AI Course, thinking of making a Boat pente AI
Posted: Mar 7, 2019, 11:50 PM

Eh, unless I'm mistaken, this free course is focused more on image recognition than I'd like. Perhaps my 5AM reading skills need some work Either that or I had boat Pente on the brain and it skewed how I read

ETA:
putting out the call for CS students in need of a Deep Learning project:
https://pente.org/gameServer/forums/thread.jspa?forumID=1&threadID=231981&tstart=0

Message was edited by: watsu at Mar 9, 2019 1:31 PM

Retired from TB Pente, but still playing live games & exploring variants like D, poof and boat
Replies: 1   Views: 98,477   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]