Home » Forum Home » General

Topic: Pente stones for sale?
Replies: 2   Views: 55,222   Pages: 1   Last Post: Nov 22, 2017, 9:54 PM by: saford

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 2   Views: 55,222   Pages: 1  
saford

Pente stones for sale?
Posted: Nov 12, 2017, 6:46 PM

Hello all, my interest is specifically to find a set of 'purple' Pente stones in their original whitish bag with matching purple drawstring. This is basically an attempt to collect what I recall to be the colors offered 'back in the day' I have dark blue, 'root beer', red, white/clear, yellow, green & light blue. All seven are in the original bags with color matched drawstrings. So there it is...I just need purple. Can anyone help?

Thank you and have a good day!
-Scott

Message was edited by: saford at Nov 18, 2017 5:52 PM

brf

Home page
Re: Pente stones for sale?
Posted: Nov 21, 2017, 7:56 PM

Good luck with that. Since Decipher stopped making the tube years ago if you have them then you're lucky. I actually do have them and all the other colors too since I have 3 tubes. Your best bet is just to buy another used tube like this one listed on ebay https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pente-The-Classic-Game-of-Skill-Stones-by-Hasbro-Roll-Up-Mat-w-Stones-Complete/272930720257 (which looks like it may have 4 sets and purple, but no bags). Likely this is the only place you're going to find the purple. If not that listing, then keep an eye out for new listings and you'll eventually find it.

Besides it's not like having another tube board is a bad idea, you can also swap out the stones for something you have two of and re-list or sell it once you get the purple you want. Personally I like playing with the light blue and yellow since you can see the board grid better through them anyway.

saford

Re: Pente stones for sale?
Posted: Nov 22, 2017, 9:54 PM
Pente.jpg (893.2 K)

Hi 'brf', thanks for the reply I appreciate it. I do have several tubes from collecting stone colors as you mentioned. There was a set on eBay just a couple of weeks ago that actually had purple in original white/cream Pente pouch and I missed bidding before it ended! So I just keep looking

Replies: 2   Views: 55,222   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]