Home » Forum Home » Analysis

Topic: what kind of video tutorial would you like to see?
Replies: 3   Views: 39,779   Pages: 1   Last Post: Dec 27, 2010, 10:05 AM by: zoeyk

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 3   Views: 39,779   Pages: 1  
zoeyk

Home page
what kind of video tutorial would you like to see?
Posted: Dec 26, 2010, 9:47 PM

what kind of video tutorial would you like to see?

i was thinking it might be nice to give new players a chance to tell us what things about pente they are interested to learn about at this stage of their development.

so, post here to let me know and at some point when i have time i will make a video tutorial explaining the answers to your questions.

examples;
what is the hammer opening and how does it work?
why should i not extend my 3 to a 4 early?
what is a draw move?
what are the best ways to utilize a knights jump?
whats the best ways to defuse a upper T shape?
and on and on.... there are hundreds of questions that could be asked...

i look forward to hear from you..

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare

watsu

Home page
Re: what kind of video tutorial would you like to see?
Posted: Dec 27, 2010, 5:49 AM

Well, I'm not new, but I think a good hammer video exploring a lot of different ways it can go (and also false hammer scenarios) would rock!

Retired from TB Pente, but still playing live games & exploring variants like D, poof and boat
zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Dec 27, 2010, 9:46 AM

well, perhaps that was a bad example. i was hoping for something that can be some what tacled in a 10 minute clip. not a 3 hour clip. ill ponder on a short version tho.

Scire hostis animum - Intelligere ludum - Nosce te ipsum - Prima moventur conciliat - Nolite errare
zoeyk

Home page
Posted: Dec 27, 2010, 10:05 AM

and, another reason i am hesitant is, i think i might have found a P1 solution to the hammer.

yes i realize i chased this rainbow before,.. and maybe im wrong again, but i have found something worth showing.
i will need to verify this vs some strong players before i make an official claim tho.

Replies: 3   Views: 39,779   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]