Home » Forum Home » Completed » Summer 2007 Pente Open

Topic: Round 2 - billmo8 vs carson75
Replies: 3   Views: 18,652   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jul 7, 2007, 9:28 PM by: carson75

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 3   Views: 18,652   Pages: 1  
partica

Round 2 - billmo8 vs carson75
Posted: Jul 3, 2007, 3:48 AM

Good Luck! Please post in this forum to discuss setting up your match! Thanks!

carson75

Home page
Re: Round 2 - billmo8 vs carson75
Posted: Jul 4, 2007, 3:56 AM

Thanks Partica! I hope they are paying you well for your outstanding services. There are not too many websites that create and customize personalized forums for every player. You're doing a great job. Keep up the good work. LOL

Anyway, now it comes down to billmo for the elimination match. When are you available? I can play on Friday evening after I finish my Keryo match with Aaru. Other than that I can be available Thursday evening around 7 to 11pm. I am also available during the weekend. Pick your time and I will be there. Good luck!...We will both need it to save ourselves in this tournament. LOL

Carson...........

billmo8

Posted: Jul 5, 2007, 5:05 PM

Hi Carson,

I can usually play on any evening between 8PM & Midnight DSG time, though tonight might be tricky unless you can give me a specific time via email (Billmo8@gmail.com).

I didn't realize that the first round had ended as I was kind of expecting an auto-alert email from the website or something like we got when the tourney began. My bad for not checking in.

Anyway, I hope we can work something out.

- Billmo

carson75

Home page
Posted: Jul 7, 2007, 9:28 PM

It was a pleasure playing with you. For the most part, I think we were fairly evenly matched. If you ever want to play in the Main Room, just shoot me a message. I would be happy to play you almost any evening. I would also love to hear more about that trip to Asia where you got that hat.

Take care Bill and I hope to see you around soon.

Carson...............

Replies: 3   Views: 18,652   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]