Home » Forum Home » Completed » Pente - Winter 2007 Below 1700

Topic: homebrew v. evorocket
Replies: 3   Views: 13,096   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jan 9, 2007, 3:56 AM by: evorocket

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 3   Views: 13,096   Pages: 1  
homebrew

homebrew v. evorocket
Posted: Jan 4, 2007, 12:43 PM

I'm usually tied up during the week but should be able to play most weekends. How does 9:00 p.m CST Friday sound?

homebrew

Re: homebrew v. evorocket
Posted: Jan 7, 2007, 4:08 AM

Hey Evo,

Haven't heard from you. How about 9:00 p.m CST on Sat.? I'm around this weekend and if that time is no good, let me know when you can play and I'll try and make it.

homebrew

Posted: Jan 8, 2007, 12:12 PM

Evo,

Weekend one has come and gone and no word from ya. I plan on being around next weekend and could possible get the games in some night this week. Give me a time and I'll try and make it.

evorocket

Home page
Posted: Jan 9, 2007, 3:56 AM

Hey buddy,
sorry to have kept you waiting. It's my first tourney, and I had no idea to look here. I was checking my messages everyday, thinking that's where i'd get contacted. i was ready and waiting to play you since jan 1st. I thought for a while that the tourney was falling through the cracks. Just before we played, karlw told me you were looking for me, and he also told me to look here. Funny enough, I didn't even have time to come here, you showed up in the room where karlw and I were in. Anyways, I apologize again. I'll know for next time. I enjoyed our games man. U rock. cya man.
evo

Replies: 3   Views: 13,096   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]