Home » Forum Home » Completed » Pente - Fall 2006 Open

Topic: Sections 5 and 8 need to get playing!
Replies: 1   Views: 12,290   Pages: 1   Last Post: Oct 25, 2006, 2:06 AM by: partica

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 1   Views: 12,290   Pages: 1  
karlw

Sections 5 and 8 need to get playing!
Posted: Oct 17, 2006, 6:23 PM

C'mon guys get started; you have 2 weeks to play your games, and I won't be very forgiving if you don't have good excuses.

Here are the people who still haven't played a single tournament game:

kmbailey
chaosu
chooch2

people who still have 2 of 3 matches left:

lector
karencita
etnep
kleiduif
awakening
kmbailey
ctally

That's a lot of people! If you haven't played a game/posted on the forum/sent me a message by October 29th, I will send you a message saying you have 48 hours to either play a game or contact me via message or forum posts, and if you do neither of these you will forfeit your games for this round, which will probably put you out of the tournament.

Kudos to jozso for being the first to finish his round 1 games! I wish my sectionmates were as easy to find...

Message was edited by: karlw at Oct 25, 2006 11:44 PM

partica

Re: Sections 5 and 8 need to get playing!
Posted: Oct 25, 2006, 2:06 AM

Karl,
Please remove me from the tournament! I will not be playing any of my games. Thanks in advance

Hey Dweebo,
Will I ever be able to remove myself from a tournament BEFORE it starts? just an idea...

When I signed up I thought it possible but, alas, it is not...and I was not able to remove myself...then I forgot the thing was going on until I got all these forum emails! haha

Replies: 1   Views: 12,290   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]