Home » Forum Home » Turn-based

Topic: turn-based request
Replies: 4   Views: 24,573   Pages: 1   Last Post: Sep 15, 2008, 4:46 PM by: lepews

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 4   Views: 24,573   Pages: 1  
lepews

turn-based request
Posted: Apr 30, 2008, 5:48 AM

heya,

one thing has been annoying me a great deal in turn-based games for a while, and I wondered if there may be an easy fix for it: I always play detached, as the board is way too small to look at otherwise, but I really really wish that the 'Click move or undo' box could appear anywhere BUT over the board itself, because it makes it really difficult to look at and appreciate the move you've just made.
Could it simply be moved lower, or over the moves list instead?

Thanks,

Lepews

dweebo

Home page
Re: turn-based request
Posted: Aug 31, 2008, 5:30 AM

i realize this is old, but just in case you hadn't noticed, if you put your mouse over the message box about clicking make move/undo it will go away temporarily.

that was just a short fix i implemented long ago about this problem.

i should come up with something better.

-dweebo

Pente Rocks!
lepews

Posted: Sep 5, 2008, 10:18 PM

hey Peter,

yes I realised that was happening and thought it was a great (if not so obvious) solution.

I am still having some redraw problems with the new TB display, where it sometimes fails to draw completely, for example the message panel won't show up until I scroll down/up.

Also, I just left a chat message in one of my TB games today, but when I went back for the next move it wasn't displayed in the box, and I had no reply. This makes me wonder if the messaging panel is working at all right now?

Thx

Gaëtan

dweebo

Home page
Posted: Sep 7, 2008, 4:36 AM

hey lepews,

send me a message or reply with the specific game and i'll check on the messages. i think i saw some messages the other day in one of my tb games, so maybe it was something specific.

-dweebo

Pente Rocks!
lepews

Posted: Sep 15, 2008, 4:46 PM

yikes! I wish i remembered which it was now..

Replies: 4   Views: 24,573   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]