Home » Forum Home » Turn-based

Topic: Turn-based rankings time limit?
Replies: 2   Views: 25,777   Pages: 1   Last Post: Feb 7, 2015, 3:49 PM by: xtraclassy

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 2   Views: 25,777   Pages: 1  
haggis

Turn-based rankings time limit?
Posted: Feb 1, 2015, 10:56 PM

Not an important issue for me, as I'm here to play and not to see my name in lights, but I noticed that I'm not showing up in the turn-based rankings anywhere.

I have been slacking on making my moves at times and it appears that my last completed game was finished on 1/19, although I have been checking in and making moves on my games most days since then.

This makes me curious. How long do you have to be inactive to get bumped from the list and how is "inactive" defined?

watsu

Home page
Re: Turn-based rankings time limit?
Posted: Feb 6, 2015, 10:50 PM

I'll hazard a guess that the inactivity cutoff is 30 days like with the other variants but because turn based rankings are based on sets of games that even though you completed a turn based game fairly recently, the other half of the set was still being played out when you asked this question.

Retired from TB Pente, but still playing live games & exploring variants like D, poof and boat
xtraclassy

Re: Turn-based rankings time limit?
Posted: Feb 7, 2015, 3:49 PM

To stay on the live pente leaderboard you need to complete one set per month but for turn-based pente, it is one set completed per week. Of course, both require at least 100 completed sets.

Regards

Replies: 2   Views: 25,777   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]