Home » Forum Home » Completed » Pente - Summer 2005 Open

Topic: Ok, no cancelling, round 2 started
Replies: 2   Views: 15,549   Pages: 1   Last Post: Aug 4, 2005, 3:48 PM by: elejpidi

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 2   Views: 15,549   Pages: 1  
dweebo

Home page
Ok, no cancelling, round 2 started
Posted: Aug 3, 2005, 4:08 PM

From now on I will try to stick to the proposed schedule of one week per round. So at 10:00am EST August 10th I will start round 3, I just wrote myself a reminder on Outlook.

-dweebo

Pente Rocks!

dweebo

Home page
Re: Ok, no cancelling, round 2 started
Posted: Aug 3, 2005, 4:12 PM

The standings are weird right now for this tournament due to low turnout, forfeits and byes.

Currently the leaderboard (top 4) has players who either had a bye or won by forfeit (including me, who lost by forfeit but then got a bye in round 2); the players who actually played their matches are not in the lead. This is obviously not a good thing, but will hopefully work out better in the coming rounds.

Also, since their is a low turnout, the winner of the tournament will be simply the player in the lead after 4 rounds. If there is a tie, then we'll have a tiebreaker playoff.

-dweebo

Pente Rocks!
elejpidi

Re: Ok, no cancelling, round 2 started
Posted: Aug 4, 2005, 3:48 PM

Can't we just play our games whenerver you'll have time for it? The score of our game is really weird now...and by signing in to the tournament I was hoping to play against strong players, not to get points for nothing :P

Replies: 2   Views: 15,549   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]