Home » Forum Home » Completed » Keryo - June 2005 Open

Topic: mmark vs kmbailey
Replies: 5   Views: 19,758   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jul 16, 2005, 5:39 PM by: kmbailey

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 5   Views: 19,758   Pages: 1  
partica

mmark vs kmbailey
Posted: Jul 13, 2005, 4:19 PM

Please post a scheduled time here in this forum for this round of the Keryo tournament. Thank you! Good Luck in your match!

kmbailey

Re: mmark vs kmbailey
Posted: Jul 14, 2005, 7:54 AM

oh no!!! my worst nightmare has come true.

just kidding Mark. looking forward to our match. trying to figure out how best to deal with the time difference. as you know (I think) I'm on the west coast (of the US), so I think there is an 8 hour time difference. perhaps the weekend would be best as I don't get home until about 7pm most weeknights. I can be available just about any time on the weekend, so why don't you make some suggestions and we'll take it from there.

kmb

mmark

Posted: Jul 15, 2005, 3:01 PM

Hi kmb,
I think that's a good idea, the weekend that is.. is it 8 hours time difference? well done for knowing that. tell me a suitable time for you to play on either saturday or sunday and we can do it this weekend. could try for saturday... 10pm onwards, that'd be 2pm your time.. let me know if you'd prefer earlier or later, saturday or sunday.. or this weekend or next wekend.
Mark

kmbailey

Posted: Jul 16, 2005, 4:19 AM

Hi Mark,

I'll be in the office most of the day Saturday, and I can't access this site from work. But if I get a message from you confirming 2pm my time, I can leave the office for a while and go somewhere with wifi access and play from my laptop. Sunday would work too, as would next weekend. It's up to you. Let me know what works best for you.

kmb

mmark

Posted: Jul 16, 2005, 12:25 PM

hi, I think it's better to make it sunday then. 2pm your time should be 10pm my time. If you want to make it earlier or later by a few hours then that is ok with me. After 4pm might be too late for me. so let's start the bidding at 2pm (your time).....
Mark

kmbailey

Posted: Jul 16, 2005, 5:39 PM

2pm Sunday will be fine. See you then.

kmb

Replies: 5   Views: 19,758   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]