Home » Forum Home » Completed » Keryo - June 2005 Open

Topic: Please get your matches complete
Replies: 4   Views: 18,731   Pages: 1   Last Post: Jul 13, 2005, 4:10 PM by: partica

Search Forum

Back to Topic List Topics: [ Previous | Next ]
Replies: 4   Views: 18,731   Pages: 1  
partica

Please get your matches complete
Posted: Jul 2, 2005, 6:16 PM

Mike321 vs Mufasa
kmbailey vs laurie_1

We really need to get these two matches complete. Please set up a time to play as soon as possible. I will be starting round 3 as soon as they are complete. Would really hate to have to do something drastic!

partica

Re: Please get your matches complete
Posted: Jul 10, 2005, 5:09 PM

Mike?? Mufasa?? Any idea when you will play or shall I proceed with the tournament??? Or what?

partica

Posted: Jul 11, 2005, 8:40 PM

Okay, I have heard from Mike but not Mufasa. She did email me and tell me she was having trouble accessing the site. I am not sure how to proceed here. I sure wish Mufasa would respond to my last email. I am about ready to proceed with the tournament but wanted to give Mufasa one last chance before removing her from the tournament.

Any one seen her around?

s3v3n

Home page
Posted: Jul 13, 2005, 12:00 PM

this round lasts already for about a month.. not too long ? its not a final round like in march open, there are some other players who are waiting just for one match. why there is still no walkover for mike or mufasa? how long should we wait ?

partica

Posted: Jul 13, 2005, 4:10 PM

You know seven, You are correct! How long should we have to wait?

The next round has begun. Please get your matches scheduled and completed. I apologize to anyone that was put out because I tried to be nice to two players and held up the tournament. The deadline for this round is the weekend of July 30th (that gives 2 weeks to complete the matches with a small weekend buffer). If matches are not completed by this time those who have not played will forfeit and the next round will be started. Good luck and godspeed!

Replies: 4   Views: 18,731   Pages: 1  
Back to Topic List
Topics: [ Previous | Next ]